Page 6 of 152 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    they're on the pegs around here, palaptine is a cool fig, but i'm not digging that djas at all.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Every collection 2 figure from last year was a must have for me.

I though people would want Djas because he's a cantina alien from the OT - something people gripe about the lack of more than they do the action features on the new figures. Well, maybe not MORE than, but pretty close .
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Still no new SW stuff here in Moncton, but I did find the new MOTU minifig set at the big Walmart, and I got the LOTR Sauron at Gamezilla. (They had a whole bunch of him along with ALL the TTT stuff released so far except Gandalf the White)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

hows that sauron looking? i haven't been out looking much latley cause i'm between jobs and hella broke

He's one of the swweeeeeeeetest figure I own. His voice is REALLY loud and the detail on him is amazing. I've been waiting for him for a long time now and I'm not disapointed in the least.

I don't suppose they'd have a first wave ttt Legolas eh? Kicking myself for getting rid of the 2 I found up here, I really thought they'd keep shipping him (and the rest of that wave) but they haven't. Id be happy to get one.....:Puppydogeyes:

can't wait to find one here, hope i can afford it. what did it set you back?

About 45 bucks after taxes.

yikes!

hope i can find enough money for that.

News on Snowtroopers indicates the Deluxe Clone with Speeder Bike has arrived at retailers in Canada. No news on FINDING this piece anywhere yet, but the rep that fronts them the news is proven reliable. Eyes wide open, folks, that piece would be great to find and cross off the list.

Oh, and anyone who finds them and doesn't get me one is in deep doo doo!