Page 62 of 151 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Zellers in Waterloo had the VOTC ROTJ figs....managed to snag all 3...

Got my full set.....finally

hello canadains!

i will be traveling to montreal the first of next week, and was hoping for some places to look for star wars, any help will do. and if you are located in montreal maybe we could get together monday night and trade or at least comiserate.
    later

i will be working at the basilique notre-dame de montreal.

Well, I don't live in Montreal, but I can tell you, it's a great city to visit!!!

If you get a chance go down into old Montreal, by the wharf, they have some great restaurants down that way....

I know "Legends" is in Montreal, and they tend to have some decent Star Wars stuff ...Their website is www.legendsactionfigures.com I think the address, etc... is on the site.

Enjoy Montreal!!

Welcome to the boards! I don't have any experience hunting SW stuff in Montreal, but I think there's a member that posts in here every now and again named Dialogus that does. Maybe a private message to him would lead to some useful info.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

thanks guys! hope all is well.had to go out and buy some real winter clothes last night, were still warm down here.
    later

LOL it's actually not too cold up here yet, man
    I found the VOTC Stormie at zellers fairview here 2 days ago, there are lots of figs on the pegs, TRU has tons of VOTC hans and lukes but no Vaders or Stormies....
    There were also lots of OTC snowtrropers and Tusken raiders at TRU as well as those crummy TIE fighters and the Vader voice-changer, plus lots of Galactic Heroes 2 packs

Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Hey everyone!

Legends has got POTC figures on Starburst card backs!!

I hope they'll be hitting the stores soon!!! Good sign, at least.

That's excellent news, I've been hoping they'd show up at WalMart here in the next case. We still have about 6 OTC basics sitting on the pegs right now though, so I don't think my store will even have another case on the way yet. I wonder if Turbowars will want to continue on with these, or if the cost of them is going to be too much? There's supposed to be a price hike involved when the switch from OTC to POTC is made - I'm personally hoping that the new powerful Canadian dollar will negate any increase on our end.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

You bet I want them!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Forbidden Planet Dublin continued its recent-times habit of getting in backlog POTF2 figures. Today I found figures that I missed back in 1998 - Captain Piett (got the last one they had), Biggs Darklighter (The head is small on this one), Ishi Tib (finally!!I have the ishi tib!!), ugnaughts (my carbon freeze playset much missed these). What I didn't find that I'm missing from the freeze frame era are Lak Sivrak, Zuckuss(presumably to be remade??), and 8D8.

I also found OTC Holographic Emperor and Cantina bar 3pack scene 2. Alas I must have missed scene 1 - the one I really wanted.