Page 63 of 152 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Found the POTC (Sly) at Walmart S.J. the other day, picked up (2) Sly, (1)Wookie, (1) Handmaiden, & (1) Pablo. TRU has nothing new, still searching for the scanning trooper with no luck just yet.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Nice find, Brandon! Reports of these first 5 POTC figures being found at WalMarts throughout southwestern Ontario as well - specifically the Greater Toronto Area. No sign of them out west yet. I have all of these looked after, I'm personally looking forward to the next wave.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Nice find, Brandon! Reports of these first 5 POTC figures being found at WalMarts throughout southwestern Ontario as well - specifically the Greater Toronto Area. No sign of them out west yet. I have all of these looked after, I'm personally looking forward to the next wave.
    Yeah, it's a pretty good one jjreason, but I have one that tops it. I just found the Sneak Preview wave at Zellers in Saint John this evening, I was so stoked I almost P****d my pants.

See attachment:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Grevious2.JPG   Receipt.JPG  

Nice find Brandon, glad to see Canada is getting action too. BTW, that price is outrageous, is that Canadian dollars and if so, what does that translate into in AMerican(for curiousity)
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Nice find Brandon, glad to see Canada is getting action too. BTW, that price is outrageous, is that Canadian dollars and if so, what does that translate into in AMerican(for curiousity)
    That's about $7.37 per figure including taxes, no worries I got them for free with an X-mas gift card.

It works out to about $7.25 US...give or take...

btw spiderman cookies

Thats not too far off from the 6.99 they are running on us down here at Target and TRU.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Thats not too far off from the 6.99 they are running on us down here at Target and TRU.
    Yeah, it's the last movie & I can picture George saying "hit em where it hurts Hasbro" , Squeeze em dry", "that will teach them to question me about my efforts".

Nice find Brandon, dammit, I have sen nothing but cloud car pilots ever since mid-december... oh, and one wal-mart still has Dengar and Ozzel..... whoop-dee-doo!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Great, Brandon! There have been numerous reports of the 4 Sneak Preview jobbies being found at Zellers from Moncton to Calgary and everywhere in between - but nothing in BC yet. Maybe this week.

You know what though? We're going to get boned on the Cantina wave of POTCs. Mark my words.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008