Page 64 of 152 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Quote Originally Posted by mabudon
    Nice find Brandon, dammit, I have sen nothing but cloud car pilots ever since mid-december... oh, and one wal-mart still has Dengar and Ozzel..... whoop-dee-doo!!!!
    Yeah, we have that here also mabs, nothing we can do about but sit back & watch TRU & Wally World screw up & over order these waves.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Great, Brandon! There have been numerous reports of the 4 Sneak Preview jobbies being found at Zellers from Moncton to Calgary and everywhere in between - but nothing in BC yet. Maybe this week.

You know what though? We're going to get boned on the Cantina wave of POTCs. Mark my words.
    I know jjreason, that's why I have mine coming from another forumite via the U.S. I hope you start to see the S.P. wave soon out there, they are pretty nice figures. (better than AOTC IMHO)
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I got Grievous and 2 Wookies at Zellers McCallister in Saint John on friday. Hopefully the other 2 will turn up soon.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    I got Grievous and 2 Wookies at Zellers McCallister in Saint John on friday. Hopefully the other 2 will turn up soon.
    Check Zellers on the west side in the next couple of days, they are usually a little behind the one from out east.

That's my plan for tonight right after I get my yard cleared of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    That's my plan for tonight right after I get my yard cleared of snow.
    Yeah, I hear you Bosskman, there's a ton out there so take your time.
    The west side is a good bet, if not today, they will be there in the next few days. The stock between the two is mostly the same for toys & what not.
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 01-24-2005 at 08:35 PM.

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Got Grievous, Wookiee Warrior and Tion Medon at Zellers in Hamilton today. No sign of the droid. $8.97 each. Three cheers for Zellers!
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Got the droid at TRU in Dieppe NB on Friday night and Tion at TRU in Dartmouth NS last night. Any sign of the starfighter or the last 2 jedi council sets yet?

Seen all 4 preview figs at TRU here in St.Catharines, as well as what looked to be a couple more cases of the VOTC with Yoda and Darth (ESB I guess)
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

That's exactly what we got, Mabs. There are a couple of Vaders, 3 or so Yodas and a couple of Landos at my TRU with the remainders of a case of Preview figs. I got my preview guys at Zellers for a buck less each - I really like them but the Wookie is just too big. If the movie proves to me that Chewie was like the runt of the litter or something, maybe I'll reform my opinion. Until then, he looks out of place on the shelf. Tion Medon is a really nice figure, the character design on that guy is ominous as hell. I'm really, really starting to get jacked up for the movie.

The only reported sighting of the Starfighter so far has been from a comic store in Ottawa (wanting 38.99 per ship) and Legends action figures in Montreal. The Canadian packaged one should show up here within the next couple of weeks, but we might only see it at TRU. Only time will tell.

On another note, I broke down and looked at the list of basic figures for ROTS in 2005. There will be 56 of them apparently, not including nay variations on colours for the Clonetroopers. I think I'll start the list within the next bit here, just to be ready. Anyone feeling absolutely sure that we're getting screwed on the Cantina wave of POTCs? I've made arrangements to get mine from the US (actually have received Feltipern and Myo already, Dannik's on the way via TheDarthVader in Texas, God bless him).

I'm very close to certain that the Jedi Council sets 3 and 4 won't show up here either, based on sales of the first 2. TDV has looked after those for me as well (along with the Naboo battle set from TRU). He's good at finding stuff, if you're desparate you might consider PMing him for help.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Okay, to preface this post I'd like to start by saying that I'm doing the best I can to remain SPOILER free. This post will include the checklist of ROTS basic figures for 2005. If anyone feels that looking at the names of the figures will be too big a SPOILER for them, feel free to stop reading before you get to the list. I personally reviewed the list and feel that it didn't give away anything - though I was very nervous when I first looked at it. So, without further ado, I present to you:

ROTS BASIC FIGURES - 2005

1 Obi Wan Kenobi
    2 Anakin Skywalker
    3 Yoda
    4 Super Battle Droid
    5 Chewbacca
    6 Clonetrooper
    (variants????????????????)
    7 R2-D2
    8 Grievous' Bodyguard
    9 General Grievous
    10 Mace Windu
    11 Darth Vader
    12 Palpatine
    13 Count Dooku
    14 Chancellor Palpatine
    15 Bail Organa
    16 Plo Koon
    17 Battle Droid
    (variants???????????????????)
    18 C3PO
    19 Padme Amidala
    20 Agen Kolar
    21 Shaak Ti
    22 Kit Fisto
    23 Royal Guard
    (variant blue version????????)
    24 Mon Mothma
    25 Tarfful
    26 Yoda
    27 Obi Wan Kenobi
    28 Anakin Skywalker
    29 Ki Adi Mundi
    30 Saesee Tiin
    31 Luminara Unduli
    32 Aayla Secura
    33 Clone Commander
    34 Clone Pilot
    35 Palpatine
    36 General Grievous
    37 Clonetrooper
    38 Nemoidian Warrior
    39 Wookie Warrior
    40 Destroyer Droid
    41 Tri Droid
    42 AT-TE Gunner
    (variants????????????????????)
    43 Polis Massan
    44 Mas Amedda
    45 Tarkin
    46 Ask Aak
    47 Mon Calamari
    48 R2-D2
    49 Commander Baccarra
    50 Anakin Skywalker on Mustafar
    51 Captain Antilles
    52 Tado
    53 Utapauan Warrior
    54 Turbo Tank Driver
    (variants????????????????????)
    55 Mustafar Sentry
    56 Obi Wan Kenobi - Red Leader Pilot

First off, I don't know of any variants scheduled other than the blue Royal Guard. My notes are purely speculation. Other figures might very well wind up having variant versions as well.

As always, please post in here when/where you find any of the above noted figures and include the price in the beginning so we know what we're up against. Some people have reported finding these in select few places in the US, but nothing here from what I've read. Some very cool sounding figures upcoming, by the names alone. A few characters we've met before will be making a PT appearance in the final episode.

It's all about bridging the gap.
    Last edited by jjreason; 02-10-2005 at 11:28 PM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008