Page 7 of 151 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    DELUXE CLONETROOPER in CAAAANADA??!?!!?

Where? TRU? Walmart? Where should I start looking?!?!

Ok jj, if I see two, you own the second one.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Okay, sorry to get you freaked out, Moff J. The deal is Hasbro Canada says it's been sent to retailers. This time there was no specification as to which ones. It's up to them to get them out for public consumption. Keep in mind there's only been one reported finding of the pilot, so I wouldn't think these'll be super common just yet. The good news is they've shipped them up here, and with any luck at some point we'll all be able to cop a few for retail prices. I for one would like at least 2 or 3 of these for my collection (one to fit on the groove in the gunship, and 2 to ride together like Ponch and Johnny did so many moons ago ).

I do hope I find them up here.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I look forward to the new stuff. Also, I bought the Research Droids at Silver Snail the other day. They both look pretty cool, and the packaging is much darker than 2002. Can't complain about any 2-in-1 figures this year.

Btw, my TRU still has some X-Wings stashed up on the high shelves. Does anyone know if the price will ever drop? Right now it's $54.99.

Jerjerrod

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Hmmmmm....tough to see the future on exclusives is. If they're REALLY getting dusty, who knows? It's hard to believe, really. I still don't have mine, though it's waiting in the closet at my folks house to be given to me on my birthday this year. Sucks to know in advance, but at least I know Ill like my present!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by jjreason
    I still don't have mine, though it's waiting in the closet at my folks house to be given to me on my birthday this year. Sucks to know in advance, but at least I know Ill like my present!
    Heh. That must be nice. I wish someone in my house would assist me in collecting Star Wars too . At least you won't have to spend money on the X-Wing, and use that towards other figures in the future.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

the landspeeder got cheap.
    i paid full price for my x-wing, bought it on my first pay day at TRU, man that was a bender day.
    i like it, its sweet
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

on a side note, anyone gonna be picking up those neat jersey's from mcdonalds starting tomorrow?
    i totally wasn't aware of them til the other day, shame you can't get them all in the same area though....

http://www.mcdonalds.ca/en/mcsports/...bles/index.asp

Go Mats Go! I will pick up the leafs one for sure.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

i'd like to get em all, i'm gonna try to hit up people i know in those areas i don't to get the ones i'll need.

A pity I dont eat no mcdonalds... gonna have to talk to more omnivores, I guess

I just wanted to add that I found ephant mon and a destroter droid on my front step today.. I can see how hbro would have wanted to ship as few of them suckers as possible...

And here it comes....

JJreason ROCKS!! THANK YOU MAN, I PROMISE I WON'T OPEN YER DROID!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.