Page 8 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    You're welcome. Im relieved it got there okay.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

don't have to eat there, just buy drinks

JJ are you sending out free ephant mons and destroyer droids? you nice man you.

the only ephant around here i've heard about has a price tag of 40 dollars.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Still no newSW stuff but I did get the LOTR Galadriel, Twilight Ringwraith, Aragorn (Helm's Deep), Frodo with lightup Sting and the Prologue Elf here in Moncton at Gamezilla. They're all awesome. Keep your eyes open if you want 'em (especiallly since the Elves are only one per case (YES BOTH OF THEM(Galadriel and the soldier))
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

God, that's not fair. Why make and army builder the chase piece???? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

I do so badly want a twilight ringwraith however, good news they're starting to show up. Good score Bosskman!

Oh, and in other news the "other" site is alleging the report of having found a Pilot in Peterborough may be false. Surprise.

that wraith is hot stuff. hot to trot.
    i've been toying with the idea of offering up my gandalf the white and shawdofax up for trade though. its cool though so i'm undecided.

oh yeah, my zellers had nothing new, but they were doing a total toy section restructuring and marvel legends 2 was on one of the lists i looked at

Mine too! The bad news is I just paid 17 bucks a pop for Thing, Namor and Human Torch....... but still need Victor Von Doom. We also have pegs for Spider-Man wave 2, and Im in need of the Hobgoblin from that line. Im using all my connections for these 2 figs.

Im in need of Hulky and Cap Am. Maybe, 42, we could clock a little deal for Ephant - pending me finding another one. Are those 2 still for sale down in the LMD?

Off Topic...

12" Master Edition C-3PO w/ book is on clearance at Chapters for $19.99 CDN!! Go pick it up if you need it.

Jerjerrod
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

i'll take a look next time i get out JJ.

those master editions have been showing up lots latley i've noticed. the 3po is the only one i realy found worth buying, maybe i'll bump in to 20 bucks so i can pick it up.

Hey, right back off topic... a buddy snagged me a Sundin jersey from mcd's ..... they're AWESOME, in a word, even got the mesh under the armpit and stuff, and the logo is sewn on, and the best part.... NO ARCHES (at least no-where I've seen, as they say, there's a little mcdonalds on everything)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LEAFS!!!!!!
    Oh, and just cos I know you'll read this, JJ- do you want a "corrected" Thor?? If he's a fave of yours, I can do one for you, as the out-of-the-box job on him right sucks, and mine is PERFECT, I swear it is......
    I'm DEFINITELY gonna have to put my fixed clix up somewhere, they're turning out so great... thanks again for getting me totally hooked, JJ
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.