Page 87 of 151 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
    Congrats, always nice to add another piece to the collection.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

CONGRATS, PEGGER, AND TO THE WHOLE PEGGER CLAN!!!!!

Now when the wife starts talking about getting the taps turned off, you talk to me first!!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Congrats Pegger, soon at this rate you could have a whole scoring line and you could play goal in the ressurection of the mighty Jets!! Now you'll have even more excuses to look at toys (tho finding the time might be tricky)
    And happy belated Bosskman!!!

Oh and Pegger, if you talk to JJreason about ANYTHING involving doctors, make sure he doesn't have his fingers crossed (I still haven't got ya back for that one yet, you turkey )
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Back to business, spotted the Gunship at TRU today along with a ton of crappy Superman figures. No new S.W. figures, what gives Hasblow, can't you get the distribution issue fixed, we have tons of figures from the first assortment that keep coming down through the channels, a whole slew of Obi/ Anakin vehicles (guess new vehicles (Mace & Vader) won't make it here once again) along with a bunch of crappy lightsaber figure packs that will sit on the shelves for a long time. I guess you produced too much of the first waves & NOT ENOUGH OF THE REMAINING WAVES. Get your Shi# together Hasblow Canada!

Been awhile since we updated here. Here's the short version, from what I understand:

Basic Figures - we've seen 'em all at retail, all the way up to and including the Coruscant wave. All 10 UGH's have also been found at retail.

VTSC - I have mine already, and they came on trilogo. I have read NO reports of them being found at retail, however.

Exclusives - CW Gunship is showing up (again, I have mine already). No sign of the TRU ARC Trooper Battle Pack however. No sign of the Target Senate Pack or the Demise of Grievous figures here in Canada.

The Saga Collection repacked ships have started showing up at Canadian retail, though I have not seen any personally.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Again this all points to crappy distribution, if it weren't for our American counterparts & online stores I would have quit this hobby a long time ago. To date I have slowed down on looking for things, if it's there I may pick it up but the excitement has totally been drained out. The only thing that keeps me in this game of cat & mouse is my son, if it werenít for him wanting most of this stuff I probably would have thrown in the towel by now. Iím far too interested in customizing things right now to worry about the next wave we may not be getting. Iíve seen the new packaged vehicles, nothing to talk about, as they are old paint schemes. Seems we get a lot of the first wave then little trickles here & there on other assortments along with more of the first wave or two. Shoddy IMHO

Hasbro has always treated the Canadian market like a second class dirt bag. I've come close to quitting so many times....but some of the guys on this site make it easier to get those damn exclusives.

Anyways - I ordered a case of 10 VTSC from an e-tailer based out of Quebec. Got it yesterday - but they screwed up - and sent me a case - of 20 - including the floor display...My wife nearly freaked.

So...If anyone is looking for a set of CDN carded VTSC figs let me know. I've got 2 sets to go - at my cost plus shipping. One set is already spoken for. My cost was about $15 CDN per figure. I can post pics if needed.

Now to digress back to the UGHs - hunting these is my new heroin. It's making me absolutely nuts, because I'm tending to miss them by 5 to 10 minutes. I actually met a Hot Wheels guy that is going to help me out - he hits all the stores in my area every day (I only hit 4 of them every day). Hopefully this will pan out.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Thats an awesome screw up if not for the display alone.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Thats an awesome screw up if not for the display alone.
    Would be if they charged me for 10 , but they charged me for 20. I nearly freaked when it hit my credit card....

Pegger, got you a gun ship.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)