Page 88 of 152 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
    I got my CW Gunship @ TRU last Tuesday. It's pretty freakin' sweet. I caved in and bought Commander Cody on the net though. I thought he'd show up here eventually, but all the stores around here seem to have is Bib Fortuna. (although I did manage to get 5 Utapau clones with many on the pegs to spare at Walmart of all places a while back)

I hope the Vintage style figures come soon. I want em all plus an extra Han and a few extra Biker Scouts and Tuskens.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    I got my CW Gunship @ TRU last Tuesday. It's pretty freakin' sweet. I caved in and bought Commander Cody on the net though. I thought he'd show up here eventually, but all the stores around here seem to have is Bib Fortuna. (although I did manage to get 5 Utapau clones with many on the pegs to spare at Walmart of all places a while back)

I hope the Vintage style figures come soon. I want em all plus an extra Han and a few extra Biker Scouts and Tuskens.
    Geeze where you been lately?
    We had a little place called swcollecting.com until things got smoothed over around here, but no-one knew how to contact you & let you know. Anyways now I know where all the Clones have gone , I've pretty much seen everything so far around here, even the FirePilot (got him last night at Zellers). Zellers has skipped the Geo & Hoth waves along with the Cody I think, they went straight to the FirePilot assortment which is good for some of us as they (Geo/Hoth) were at Wal-mart & TRU lately. Still awaiting the Vintage style ones myself with the same thing in mind as you have (B&T). Hopefully we'll get some exclusives up here as well.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Hey guys - I've got one set CDN carded that I'd sell at my cost plus shipping. Just PM me if you are interested. $15 each (They will be retailing at TRU for 14.99 - so you'd be saving taxes...Probably break even after shipping - but you'd get them alot sooner!

Got my UGH Ani today. Now only need Boba and Snowtrooper and the circle will be complete!

There is a report on another really silly site indicating that NO Canadian retailers have picked up the VTSC figures. Any speculators might consider ordering extras now from places that have them, as they might turn out to be extremely limited.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Well - my TRU contact says this is garbage. They are listed at 14.99 on the TRU computers. I doubt that they aren't getting them.

Either way - I got mine, so I don't care....

By the way - Defense of the Galactic Senate is listed for June distribution at $29.99 (aka Hunt for Greivous) and Endor At-At with Scout Walker is listed at $89.99 with a July Distribution.....

Whoa - Endor ATAT with Scout Walker??? Must be a 2 vehicle pack, helping me uderstand the price! I have an Endor AT-ST already - from the POTJ line I believe. With any luck, they'll make this version a little more sturdy. Mine won't even stand up on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Whoa - Endor ATAT with Scout Walker??? Must be a 2 vehicle pack, helping me uderstand the price! I have an Endor AT-ST already - from the POTJ line I believe. With any luck, they'll make this version a little more sturdy. Mine won't even stand up on its own.
    I think it's a typo. I thought it was coming with a speederbike - not a walker.

The price is the same 10 years ago tho bud....$10 less actually (from what I remember...)

Plus that 1% reduction in GST! Woo!

Really? Holy.... I thought the walker came out at $79.99, and that I had gotten mine on sale for about 65 or so at TRU in London. Both the ATAT and POTF2 Falcon I waited on (and I never opened the Falcon as it didn't come with figures). The ATAT is still great however, 10 years later. With any luck they're not cheaping out on this one.