Page 89 of 152 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
    So where did this info come from about the pack in speeder or walker? Is it on any sites? I haven't heard about it myself.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Well - if the dancing banana was still around - I'd be using him....

Picked up my last 2 UGHs today - got the full set now!!!

(Of course, I'm missing Amidala holo, Stormie holo and Boba holo) But I've got my set of 10!!!!

And a set for someone else

Now for my credit card to take a rest....

ps- I don;t remember where - RS or GH I think - I'll see if I can find it...

My God, Pegger, that's an unbelievable feat!!! I still haven't seen an UGH figure anywhere. How many cases of Coruscant would you say the Zellers stores in your area have gotten? It sounds like tons. Are most of them commonly available at this point, or are they selling out?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    My God, Pegger, that's an unbelievable feat!!! I still haven't seen an UGH figure anywhere. How many cases of Coruscant would you say the Zellers stores in your area have gotten? It sounds like tons. Are most of them commonly available at this point, or are they selling out?
    I only found 3 at Zellers- the rest at TRU. It helps that I made friends with one of the employees - and he's been alerting me to when they get cases and put stuff out. He actually stashed Boba and Snowtrooper for me... (and he tells me that my TRU has 20 cases in the back)

That - and I stopped posting where I find things on the other site (ST) - too many lurkers and scalpers in my area...

Haven't seen any hanging on the shelves - they tend to go pretty quick in my area. Mostly because of me.

Anyways - pretty proud of myself at the moment. Be happier if I had a holo stormie, Amidala and Boba Fett tho....

Man, that's a lot of figures. TRU has been ordering them by the boatload! I think the ROTS line must have done great things for them last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Man, that's a lot of figures. TRU has been ordering them by the boatload! I think the ROTS line must have done great things for them last year.
    I think it just means that we won't be getting the last wave this year...

Quote Originally Posted by pegger
    I think it just means that we won't be getting the last wave this year...
    That's a given, man! Why learn from previous mistakes???

If they keep ordering at the rate they're going now, they'll have 200 figures on the pegs by the time the Tatooine wave shows up here - and that's not taking into consideration the ROTS repacks (which I'm fully expecting to show up here, in big numbers).

VTSC spotted by me at TRU in Kitchener.

Brandon, if you want the UGH Cody, head over to TRU ASAP. They had one there today at suppertime. I never got him because I already have Cody and if I get one of those UGH holos I'll not rest until I have them all.

Also, I picked up Scorch at Walmart. Both places had a few Utapau clones.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    Brandon, if you want the UGH Cody, head over to TRU ASAP. They had one there today at suppertime. I never got him because I already have Cody and if I get one of those UGH holos I'll not rest until I have them all.

Also, I picked up Scorch at Walmart. Both places had a few Utapau clones.
    Cool Cool Bosskman, I was there myself as well & seen the UGH Cody/AT-AT Driver & like you I passed on them (you get one, you have to get them all). I also passed on Scorch & more Clones, I may get some more later but for now I'm O.K. (have to save some for others) If you spot the Tat wave or any Vintage LMK & I'll do the same. Thanks for the heads up.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!