Page 9 of 152 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Dudes...hold off on any ML 2 purchases at comic shops...they are popping up in Zellers all over the place......

BTW, totally off topic......does anyone know, or can they confirm, the existance of Toronto Maple leaf old time sweater style jerseys? The old looking, tighter fitting things with the classic maple leaf on them? I'm desperate for an away one, if they exist....

You mean the jersey they were wearing last night against the Blackhawks, but in "away" color? Yes, I think they have em at SportChek. The Leafs wear the vintage jersey every original 6 game.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

No...not exactly.....

What I am talking about is an old style "sweater" like they war in the 40's and 50's. It's knit material, and would fit like any normal sweater we would wear today....I've heard that they make them, yet I've never seen them.

Oh. Then I probably can't help you, dude. Sorry. But good luck and let us know when you find it.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Ha! Speaking of Zellers - I hooked myself a wicked Hobgoblin figure from the Spider-Man line. It's super posable like a Marvel Legends figure, and has every ounce of detail that makes that line awesome. Go get this right away, it's worth every penny.

No such knit sweaters up here, I'd be grabbing a Wings model for sure. They sound cool. I got the mini Sundin jersey as well, the first one they've had up for sale here. I think there are only 5, so I'll try to "collect them all!"
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Hey, overlord, I have one of them.. it's a CCM "Heritage" jersey, the one I have is from the mid 30's (made a couple years ago, though) it is a sweater, and it's got the felt Leaf on it (the Leaf doesn't have the "ribs" on it like the "home" jersey does though)
    So they DO exist... maybe I'll post a pic of me wearing it... it came from the Pen Centre, at the sports store (Sports obsession, I believe, not the other one)
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Originally posted by jjreason
    but still need Victor Von Doom.
    JJ, I went to a Zellers today, and they had some Dr. Dooms. They also had like 4 Death Star Trooper Accessory packs.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Hmmmmmm. Im a little stressed because MY Zellers has now taken down the pegs for Marvel Legends series 2. If you had the opportunity, Jerjerrod, I'd love to score that figure. If you think you could hook me up, I'd pay you very quickly by whatever method you'd like. I will also be home in Ontario this April, and am planning on hooking up with Mabudon - Ill be spending a week or so in Burlington. Maybe we could hook up then, to save on shipping.

That was like a PM. Sorry everybody.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

TRU

Found the Deluxe Flying Geonosian at TRU this week. Also saw some of those Hobgoblins you guys were talking about. Very cool. Movie Hulk figs. too. Also, the Marvel Studios Wolverine, Punisher and Blade were at TRU. $59.99 a pop though. LOTR Fellowship 9-packs at Walmart. 50 bucks but probably worth it for all nine figures.
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Why
    Why
    Why

I just want some new figures......Is that to much to ask for????