Page 92 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
    I've been underimpressed with the mini unleashed - but I am looking forward to the hoth wave!

New galactic heros are out too - saw yoda with Kashykk clone, holo emperor and vader, obi and utapua clone, the battle droid one 9can't remember who he came with, another clone I think)

Yeah, the third wave looks like it's going to be pretty sweet. Too bad young B & I don't collect them, (have to have room for 3 3/4 & Marvel Legends) they would make a nice addition to anyones collection. Funny thing is, here in S.J. not alot of peg warming going on except for maybe some of the Carkoon wave, Lobot (TRU) & a few Mon's here & there. Everything else seems to be flying off the pegs around here which is a good thing for use because that usually means new figures soon enough.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I'm looking forward to the new Galactic Heroes from the OT - both the Hoth and Endor waves look pretty cool.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I just came from TRU and got all the Tatooine wave figures I wanted except for Garindan (he was gone). They still had a bunch left. Brandon, if you want them, now's the time.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Hero's and Villians wave hit TRU in Kitchener too.

I'm glad I have those ones..CDN packaging too - black card, bi-lingual on the back (Although Hero's and Villian's was english only)

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    I just came from TRU and got all the Tatooine wave figures I wanted except for Garindan (he was gone). They still had a bunch left. Brandon, if you want them, now's the time.
    Yeah, I picked up R5-D4 (one of the better ones this year) & Mo (much improved), left the rest as they are re-releases. I may pick up Hem (not sure I want him) & Tat Luke (just for the accessories) later if I'm feeling weak. We must be just missing one another all the time, as I was just about to post this myself.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by pegger
    Hero's and Villians wave hit TRU in Kitchener too.

I'm glad I have those ones..CDN packaging too - black card, bi-lingual on the back (Although Hero's and Villian's was english only)
    That's interesting - any from the final 12 that were never seen up here?

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    That's interesting - any from the final 12 that were never seen up here?
    Not in this wave...

I think there's 3 assortments - Hero's and Villians, Greatest Battles, and what every the 3rd on was called.

H and V was Vader, Anakin, Obi, R2, Black Pilot, yoda, Chewie, Bacara, Mace, Grevious, Destroyer and White clone trooper (I think)

HEre in the states, only wave 1 was ever found.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks Pegger and KH. Did Entertainment Earth ever ship the other 2 cases, or were they cancelled? I remember seeing that one of them had a blue 501st Clone in it - which would have made it available in Canada for the first time.

Maybe they'll still show up?