Page 93 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
    The tac ops troop has not shown up yet in the H&V waves, it is slated for wave 2, which I thought was to be out before Endor, but it looks like its not.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Brandon, I got my R5 and Mo on-line (I am weak). Yesterday I picked up Hem, Luke and the Sandtrooper and left Han & Vader. I'll not rest until Garindan is MINE. Did you see him when you were there?
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

There's picks of the GB wave on the Com report....And there is a pick of the Blue clone - so I would guess " maybe?"

So the basic numbering for the 2006 Saga Collection will go up to #74. The last 5 - this ain't good folks - are going to be WalMart Exclusives (need I mention the odds of us getting them in Canada are approximately 730 to 1?).

Here are the figures PAST 52 (Gragra from the Naboo wave).

53 - Darth Maul Sith Training (Saga repack/repaint)
    54 - Bespin Escape Chewie (Saga repack/repaint)
    55 - Kit Fisto (Clone Wars repack/repaint)
    56 - Holographic Commander Cody
    57 - EPIII Clonetrooper (#41) with green details
    58 - Black R5 unit
    59 - EPIII Clonetrooper (#41) with blue pinstriping
    60 - EPII Clonetrooper with green details
    61 - Super Battle Droid with camoflage (ROTS repaint?)
    62 - Camoflaged Battle Droid 2 pack
    63 - Holographic Obi Wan Kenobi
    64 - EPIII Clonetrooper with blue details and blue pauldron
    65 - EPIII Kashyyyk Clonetrooper (camoflaged Biker Scout)
    66 - Yarael Poof with lightsaber
    67 - Black or Navy Blue R2 Unit with silver dome
    68 - Droid Factory Padme (new sculpt?)
    69 - EPIII Clonetroper with minor yellow details
    70 - Kitiik Keedkak
    71 - Cantina Creatures 2 pack (Kabe and Nabron Leeds)
    72 - Labria (Cantina Creature)
    73 - Aurra Sing (looks all new)
    74 - Mace Windu's Purple Astromech

The Cantina creatures all look to be repaints or repacks. Kitik is lighter, Nabron Leeds looks to have a silver suit on this time. The others look unchanged. FYI - Nabron Leeds and Labria were originally from the Cantina Cinema Scene in POTF2, and Kabe came with the Muftak mailaway - again POTF2.

In other news, that's a BUSLOAD o'Clones. Crikey.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    Brandon, I got my R5 and Mo on-line (I am weak). Yesterday I picked up Hem, Luke and the Sandtrooper and left Han & Vader. I'll not rest until Garindan is MINE. Did you see him when you were there?
    No he was not, someone else must have beat us to it. Not to worry, he'll show up again soon enough.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Anyone wanna bet we don't get ANY?

I'm with you, Pegger. We'll get Gragra - and that'll be it. PM headed to you so that we can start to discuss our course of action - though it'll be easier once we see what the case breakdowns are going to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    I'm with you, Pegger. We'll get Gragra - and that'll be it. PM headed to you so that we can start to discuss our course of action - though it'll be easier once we see what the case breakdowns are going to look like.
    Thanks for leaving the rest of us out of this.

Sheesh, that's not what I was intending!!!! (And you know that, you fink ).

Pegger and I have certain contacts in common, hence my post there. I just wanted to discuss which of us was going to ask which of them for what so as not to overburden any one particular American.

If you don't have a US buddy, now's the time to recruit one.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Sheesh, that's not what I was intending!!!! (And you know that, you fink ).

Pegger and I have certain contacts in common, hence my post there. I just wanted to discuss which of us was going to ask which of them for what so as not to overburden any one particular American.

If you don't have a US buddy, now's the time to recruit one.

Yeah, Yeah, sure that's not what you were intending, your either with us or against us, do what you must. I will do what I must also.

Just kidding jjreason, I was just hacking on ya. I have a few US friends that can help out, just wanted to fool around a bit.