Page 94 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
    Sounds good - fooling around is always high on my list of priorities.

It's likely a little early to be stressin' about this stuff, but it seems my brain is always spinning more quickly about how to get that next item than it is enjoying what I have already. Psychosis I tells ya.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

On this other site there are reports AND photos of the Target Rouge 2 snowspeeder showing up at TRU in Canada.

thought I' give you other canuckleheads a heads up, in case you don't snowtroop....er

I'll be checking TRU daily till I find it.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

The rumour IS INDEED true - I have one in my dirty little hands right now!!! Picked it up at TRU in Kitchener. Unfortunately, it was the last one - I'm told more are going out tomorrow. I promised someone I'd pick up 2 if I could - so I'll be going back tomorrow....

I am SHOCKED....SHOCKED that we got this!!! (Target sticker and all)

Very odd that it showed up at TRU when its a Target exclusive.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman
    Very odd that it showed up at TRU when its a Target exclusive.
    very odd indeed!!! My TRU contact seems to think that TRU Canada bought these direct from Target (hence the price difference - $44.99 CDN)

Either way - I'm just happy that a Target exclusive was available in Canada. I would have expected Zellers (since Target OWNS them) but I won't complain.

Pegger - as per an old request for info of yours, I have it on good authority that the Endor ATAT is at TRU in Nanaimo. If it is, I'll be getting mine today.

Also I just wanted to add this guys: Marvel Legends Giant Man assortment is at TRU. I'm not sure how TRU got a Wal-Mart Exclusive but hey I don't really care at this point.

I picked up the entire wave today minus Sentry which I already have coming to me along with Cyclops from the 2004 Classics line. Sweet Geeezus, Brandon will be stoked beyond belief this X-mas.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I saw the Hasbro rep yesterday at TRU - and told her Hasbro scored huge points for getting the snowspeeder up here. I then asked about the AT-AT and she looked blankly at me.....

so - I take all those points back - and give them to TRU. Obviously some at TRU Canada is getting these exclusives to us, not Hasbro (wankers)

I saw the Giant Man assortment today too. Funny that Walmart doesn't get the Walmart exclusives...

Well it WAS here.... all that was left when I got there was a big empty spot and price tag for $89.99.

Apparently they both went out right after opening this am - I missed them by an hour. Hopefully they'll get more.