Page 95 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
    According to my "source" every store is getting 8....and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    According to my "source" every store is getting 8....and that's it.

Well that's quite a shortage if you ask me, but at least you won't see them go on clearance. Funny that Wal-Mart in Canada gets nothing (not even their own exclusives for God's sake) & TRU seems to be kicking butt lately.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

We never got the Snowspeeder here in Saint John. I never saw it at any rate.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

There's about 6 of them on shelf here in Kitchener - you shuold ask if they can bring it in for ya. Sometimes they can do that.

Pegger - is your source saying anything about AT-AT numbers per store? We got 2 here..... and I'm hoping for another shipment as I missed out.

People have found the Dagobah X-Wing in Ontario TRU stores I might add.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The 8 per store is the AT-AT number - not the snowspeeder number.... (but he corrected himself this AM - our store is getting 10)

When I got to TRU at noon - they were just unloading the truck - and they pulled a box of Dagobah's X-Wings off - and I gots me one!! All I can say is - OMG this is the SWEETEST boxed vehicle that I have EVER seen! I open almost everything - there is NO WAY that I will open this.....It is truely incredible.

I'm going back later to see if the AT-ATs have come off the truck yet (my contact is there till 5 - If I get there before 5 I amy have spent alot of money today....)

Sweet! You have air conditioning in your doghouse?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Sweet! You have air conditioning in your doghouse?
    ... I did get a big eye roll when I brought it in..and a "Don't you already have that!!??" - but my wife let my son play with my other one when he was 1 - and he broke the ear guns off....

BTW - you were right - no voice chip. 3 sounds inside, different graphic on the view screen...

A little off topic, but I have the Fantasy hockey league up, if anyone is interested please PM me your email addy and I will send an invite. Thanks fellas.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten