Page 96 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
    I just found the Endor AT-AT and the Unleashed Snowspeeder and Hoth Turret at TRU in Moncton NB. Pretty sweet.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Have you gotten the snowspeeders out there yet?

My TRU has 4 of them....if you need one, let me know....

Found the remnants of a Jerjerrod case in Zellers today (in Ontario). I got Chirpa, Death Star Gunner and C3PO - left 2 Jerjerrods (as mine's coming in the mail) and 1 Gunner. The Emperor was nowhere to be found.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

hmmm...I happened to be at a Zeller's this morning that just happened to only have 2 Jerjerrod's and 1 Gunner....and nothing else of the wave.....

Was that Zeller's ...."Reason"-ed?

LOL reason can be used to explain a LOT

You back in province for "good" now JJ??

Just curious... I saw the tatooine wave at the local TRU, btw, just to be "on topic" &
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    hmmm...I happened to be at a Zeller's this morning that just happened to only have 2 Jerjerrod's and 1 Gunner....and nothing else of the wave.....

Was that Zeller's ...."Reason"-ed?
    Perhaps. Who's the other geek though? Someone got the Emperor....

You'll be happy to know that I got in a good amount of trouble for the purchase, Pegger. Bought a house in Preston, by the way, so we'll be quite close once I get back for good. Jodi moves in on the 29th, will be staying in Kitchener with her aunt until then.

Mabs - I'm back for good on or about Nov. 1st - I have to go back to BC to finish up the house sale and my files for a few more weeks.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Must be a real geek too if he bought that POS...

Welcome to the neighbourhood!!! Now - I gotta figure out how to beat you to all the SW stuff.....

JJ, I was going to mail out your package this week, PM me with the right address and if you want me to hold off until Jodi gets in the new place or what ever&
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    JJ, I was going to mail out your package this week, PM me with the right address and if you want me to hold off until Jodi gets in the new place or what ever&
    Just send it to me - I'll make sure he gets it.....

Sean the Hutt
    well Canada I have to go back to San Diego...thanks for the good summer.
    The snowspeeders are just sitting around with the dagobah x wings.....If you don't buy them Canada, they won't send them here. I know they are expensive., but are they any more expensive than buying them in the states and having them shipped up?
    Anyway I thought I would just put that out there. As next year there may be nothing!
    Other than that I'll be back when I get back! enjoy the hockey season, stay warm!