Page 97 of 151 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
    I hear that Sean, hence all 3 of the new vehicles are in my collection already, along with the repainted Gunship I was surprised to see up here. TRU has done very well for us this year. Good luck with your travels.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Sean the Hutt
    thanks JJ, I made it down here ok!
    A lot of the chief chirpa wave, expensive at ats and big winged ties just sitting around here! I guess I should not have scolded Canadian star wars buying habits until I saw all of the stuff sitting here! SORRY CANADA! The ties are 44.95! It does look better in gray, but 45.00$ Anyway, I hope you all find what you want up there, I'll keep searching the southland!
    the new death star gunner is really cool. I just opened one and it is pretty sweet!
    see ya

I must agree - Death Star Gunner is awesome! Figure by figure, these were easily as good as the Hoth ones.

Spotted the Greatest Battles wave at Walmart today in Cambridge. It was picked over by the time I saw it, but on the back was a pic of the 501st trooper, which wasn't available up here last year.

I found the better part of a full case of Greatest Battles figs out here (in Victoria) as well - I think my buddy bought 7 different figs from this wave (no clones of course).

Pegger - there are 14 figures in Greatest Battles, any idea which 2 are not coming up here?

Of course I'm assuming we won't get 2 of the figures, that would mean we'd have to get 2 different case variations - and Hasbro Canada don't usually put out both variations of cases up here.

No clue.... I only saw 5 of them - but they were numbered # of 14...I would hope that we would get all of them. (If hope is the proper word - i'm not wasting my money on these)

Okay - one of the Greatest Battles cases features the Shocktrooper (which is actually the 6 repaint again - not the 41 as shown on the backs of the packaging), the other the 501st. The Canadian carded cases have all been the 501st version so far - but US carded versions of the case featuring the Shocktrooper have been found in Canada at WalMart stores.

Confusing enough?

Got Mace's JSF at TRU in Fredericton NB. They had some here in Saint John too but that place was terribly busy yesterday for some reason when I was there. Where are the X-Wings, Snowspeeders and big wing TIEs? They sure have tons of AT-ATs though. At least a dozen in each of NBs 3 TRU locations. On a side note I also got the Lego Juggernaught at TRU in Moncton last week. I though I'd never get that since I missed it when all the ROTS stuff came out.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Saw the 1/2 half of Endor yesterday - C-3P0 had painted knees....

Booskman - take your receipt back to TRU - they have lego's on for 20% off this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Got Mace's JSF at TRU in Fredericton NB. They had some here in Saint John too but that place was terribly busy yesterday for some reason when I was there. Where are the X-Wings, Snowspeeders and big wing TIEs? They sure have tons of AT-ATs though. At least a dozen in each of NBs 3 TRU locations. On a side note I also got the Lego Juggernaught at TRU in Moncton last week. I though I'd never get that since I missed it when all the ROTS stuff came out.

Bosskman - we asked a friendly staffer to look in the computer system at our TRU out here, they were able to determine with certainty that neither the X-Wing nor the Snowspeeder were coming. Those particular pieces were distributed based on the stores' sale volumes, and Nanaimo (and Victoria for that matter) were both well under the sales required to get them in. I'd assume Moncton must be in the same boat. Luckily for my friend, the staffer was able to send a request to Vancouver to have an X-Wing sent over - and apparently they're sending it. Might be an idea for you to try.