Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Don't know if this applies to the list, but just found in Zellers Saint John, N.B. 12" Jango Fett/Obi-Wan Electronic.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Good score, Brandon! I didn't make a 12" list for purely selfish reasons: I don't collect them anymore, and hence I don't know what's out or what's coming out! Someone who does know that stuff (hint *BRANDON* hint) could create a similar thread for that stuff if they felt like....but the updates are certainly welcome here. NB seems to be ahead of the curve, eh? Either that or your store has a really aggressive toy manager. You're a lucky scamp either way!

PS and aside: What is up with NB? I lived with a guy from Moncton in University - he's an orthodontist now. All my cop friends from there (we get them from every province out here) are really on the ball guys. Now the front running Star Wars toy stalker on this site hails from there as well???? Hoo wah. Mad props to the Maritimes.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Has anyone besides "Brandon" seen Palpy or Djas, cause I sure haven't nor anyone else at any other forums.

Stuck at Chewie Bespin/Han Endor/Obi Pilot wave in Prince Rupert. If anyone needs these let me know.

Count Dooku - I don't know what it is about Brandon, he's usually first to spot new stuff in Canada from my experience. East coast big centres have close proximity to Rhode Island (I believe Hasbro's US base) and to Quebec (Canada's Hasbro base) - might have something to do with it.

Originally posted by Count Dooku
    Has anyone besides "Brandon" seen Palpy or Djas, cause I sure haven't nor anyone else at any other forums.
    Just be patient and they will arrive, I don't know why I spot new stuff all the time, maybe it's because I'm at it every day or the wife tells me when she returns from the mall. Zellers in Saint John, N.B. has new stuff arriving each day in the toy dept, like the new Jango/Obi Electronic figures that I spotted today. They looked really cool and Jango's Jet pack lights up on the bottom along with Obi's light saber as well. The only problem I find with them is that Jango is all hard plastic with the exception of his head, (soft plastic), didnít like the phrases, plus a price tag of $49.99, so I hid one of the Six (Jango) available for later. I'm still looking for the Gunship and other figures like everyone else. I get really excited when I find new things and really P.O.íd when I donít, I live in a small town and sometimes it's good (distribution) and sometimes it's really bad, for now I'll stick with the good. I can tell you this, the zellers I purchased Djas from had nothing and I mean nothing in terms of new figures when ATOC first came out and this continued for weeks until they got the Jango final battle wave ahead of others (WM etc). So this leads me to believe that they will be receiving newer figures at a faster rate than say Wal-Mart or TOYSRUS as they are still warming the pegs there.

P.S. If I find an extra Palpy or Djas, I'll set them a side along with the Jango and maybe we'll do a trade or something.

(jjreason) For the most part people from New Brunswick are good down to earth people with strong family ties. Maybe it's just being from a small town that gives me the drive to be the best I can be at what ever I'm doing i.e. being a father, collector, work etc. I hear that you are from Ont., what part? The reason I'm asking is that I lived there for six years while I was in college.
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 10-06-2002 at 03:06 AM.

Gunship

Sorry for back to back posts.

The Republic Gunship has shown up on the list of S.W. items being sent to zellers select in Saint John, N.B. I spotted the list while talking to a guy form the stock area, he gave me a copy so I could post it here for all to see. It's the floor plan for Star Wars and Transformers; I condensed and had to cut part of it away in order to post it. This is the confirmation that I've been waiting for, so here goes.

Update, I have found the Gunship at TOYSRUS in Saint John, N.B. this morning while out shopping with the little fellow, it came four to a case and only one case was there so far. There will be more, I was told. Also on a smaller note, the Action Fleet vehicles were there as well, I spotted the Falcon and the X-wing just at a glance. I wasn't too interested in them because I was way too busy checking out the Gunship and having it set aside to buy later this week. The action figures at TOYRUS are pretty slim and they will have nothing in terms of newer ones until they sell the boxes of left overs that are still out back. If anyone is looking for accessory sets or cantina sets, they are plentiful here at Zellers Select and Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart and Zellers will have more action figures arriving weekly I was told by both toy managers, but to what waves or assortments they did not know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zellers.jpg  
    Last edited by DarthBrandon; 10-08-2002 at 11:07 AM.

Updated: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

New Update As per Haggis (again!).....this time deluxe figs....

Also, great news about the Gunships, Im still eagerly awaiting their arrival up here in the tundra!

Basic Figures Found
    1 - 40 Found, mostly between Zellers and WalMart (that's every basic figure up to and including Djas Puhr).

Not Found Yet

11b Battle Droid - Arena Battle (Red Variant)
    33b Endor Soldier (no goatee variant)
    41 Padme Amidala - Coruscant Attack
    42 Darth Maul - Sith Training
    43 Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack
    44 Ki Adi Mundi - Jedi Master
    45 Ephant Mon
    46 Teemto Pagalies
    47 Jango Fett - Slave I Pilot
    48 Destroyer Droid - Arena Battle
    49 Clonetrooper - Gunship Pilot
    50 Watto - Mos Espa Junk Dealer
    51 Lott Dod - Nemoidian Senator
    52 Tusken Raider w Massiff
    (Note: Cards not numbered in Canada. These are the figure's we're looking for beside their corresponding US Card #'s.)

Deluxe Figures Found

Tyranus
    Mace Windu (both red and white battle droids have been found)
    Jango Fett
    Obi Wan
    Anakin (slashing)
    Nexu
    FOUND!Battle Droid THANKS HAGGIS!
    FOUND!C3P0 THANKS HAGGIS!
    FOUND!Yoda THANKS HAGGIS!

Deluxe Figures Not Found

Flying Geonosian
    Clone Trooper on Speeder
    Anakin (flipping)

Creatures Found

Reek
    Acklay

Ships Found

Jedi Starfighter
    Jango's Slave I
    Anakin's Speeder
    Zam Wessel Speeder
    Toys R Us Landspeeder
    FOUND!Toys R Us X-Wing THANKS SNOWTROOPERS!
    FOUND!Republic Gunship THANKS GUYS!

Playsets Not Found

Geonosian Arena

Accessory Sets Found (of note: US Cards at Zellers only)

Death Star Trooper
    Hoth Rebel Trooper
    Arena Battle Droid
    Biker Scout

Cantina Sets Found (of note: WalMart exclusive)
    Momaw Nadon
    Greedo
    Ponda Baba

Other Figures Not Found
    25th Anniversary Silver R2D2 (of note: Toys R Us exclusive)
    Christmas Droids 2 Pack (Santa C3PO w Rudolph R2D2)
    Last edited by jjreason; 10-11-2002 at 07:03 PM.

the landspeeder will be here soon. i promise.
    you have no mention of the 12 inch line though. i put out a few luke and taun taun's last night.

JJ check your messages and email me please. i also believe i have found you a blaster sir.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

New Basic Figs in Bathurst, NB!!!

An update from our friends at Snowtroopers indicates the Zellers in Bathurst, NB (former home of my new Corporal and buddy from police college) now has some new 3.75" figs on the shelves......

Basic Figures Found
    1 - 40 Found, mostly between Zellers and WalMart (that's every basic figure up to and including Djas Puhr).
    A few more can now be crossed of the list.....

FOUND! 33b Endor Soldier (no goatee variant)
    FOUND! 44 Ki Adi Mundi - Jedi Master
    FOUND! 46 Teemto Pagalies
    FOUND! 50 Watto - Mos Espa Junk Dealer
    FOUND! 51 Lott Dod - Nemoidian Senator
    FOUND! 52 Tusken Raider w Massiff

Not Found Yet

11b Battle Droid - Arena Battle (Red Variant)
    41 Padme Amidala - Coruscant Attack
    42 Darth Maul - Sith Training
    43 Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack
    45 Ephant Mon
    47 Jango Fett - Slave I Pilot
    48 Destroyer Droid - Arena Battle
    49 Clonetrooper - Gunship Pilot

(Note: Cards not numbered in Canada. These are the figure's we're looking for beside their corresponding US Card #'s.)

Deluxe Figures Found

Tyranus
    Mace Windu (both red and white battle droids have been found)
    Jango Fett
    Obi Wan
    Anakin (slashing)
    Nexu
    FOUND!Battle Droid THANKS HAGGIS!
    FOUND!C3P0 THANKS HAGGIS!
    FOUND!Yoda THANKS HAGGIS!

Deluxe Figures Not Found

Flying Geonosian
    Clone Trooper on Speeder
    Anakin (flipping)

Creatures Found

Reek
    Acklay

Ships Found

Jedi Starfighter
    Jango's Slave I
    Anakin's Speeder
    Zam Wessel Speeder
    Toys R Us Landspeeder
    FOUND!Toys R Us X-Wing THANKS SNOWTROOPERS!
    FOUND!Republic Gunship THANKS GUYS!

Playsets Not Found

Geonosian Arena

Accessory Sets Found (of note: US Cards at Zellers only)

Death Star Trooper
    Hoth Rebel Trooper
    Arena Battle Droid
    Biker Scout

Cantina Sets Found (of note: WalMart exclusive)
    Momaw Nadon
    Greedo
    Ponda Baba

Other Figures Not Found
    25th Anniversary Silver R2D2 (of note: Toys R Us exclusive)
    Christmas Droids 2 Pack (Santa C3PO w Rudolph R2D2)
    Last edited by jjreason; 10-15-2002 at 04:20 AM.

On a smaller note Jango/Boba unleashed hit the pegs at Toysrus in Saint John, N.B. today, if anyone was interested.