Page 3 of 151 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Found a Bespin Luke Skywalker metal peg version at Sears. I've only seen the plastic peg on tri-logo before today.

Figures on sale

After the sale on figures at zellers ends this weekend, expect new ones to hit the pegs shortly afterwards. I was told this by the toy manager at my local zellers.

And for anyone who does not know, most stores (Zellers in particular) have boxes of figures out in the stock room ready to go out. I know because I've seen some this evening, they wait until most of the old stock is gone before putting out more on the pegs. Wal-Mart in Saint John still has tons of old figures out back as well as TRU. I guess somebody over ordered in their depts.

Still waiting for E/M, Clone Trooper Pilots x4 and Deluxe version x2, Padme C/A.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I did my best to clear some space - bought all the remaining geo w massiffs and Royal Guards (3 and 2) off the shelves. They'd been there long enough, so I figured no one else was interested (and I like both figs enough to have a few more kicking around!).

The new Royal guards had better attention to paint detail - no dark spots - and the silver paint had not rubbed off onto the glove. These were much, much nicer than the first 3 I got from the US. Just a tip.....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

rumour has it zellers back east are starting to see the lott dod wave.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I still haven't found the Lott Dodd Wave yet here in Moncton NB (I only nead the no beard Endor Rebel) but Zellers here put out a bunch more accesory pacs. TRU here had a bunch of the deluxe Yoda and 3PO too. Won't be long now. P

PS

Has anyone in the Maritimes found the TRU Landspeeder or X-Wing yet?
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

i just put both those out at my TRU recently. the X-wing flew out in like 2 days, so they are all gone, minus the one i have aside til payday. just put the landspeeder out during last nights shift. i'll be interested to see how well it sells.

i've been asking about stuff there and it seems they're damn iffy when it comes to buying sw stuff. they seem to feel they get stuck with a lot of stuff that doesn't sell, which they do. if i have to repack another box of reeks for $24.99 i'll scream
    oh if i wasn't just a lowly "associate"

i dunno if this counts or is even important to you all, but i put out the interactive R2 D2 yesterday at work.

Arena Playset Located by CDN Bounty Hunter!

BOSSKMAN checked in with some cool news - the Arena Playset has made the East Coast. First Ive heard of it in Canada, so he gets props on the update.

Basic Figures Found
    1 - 40 Found, mostly between Zellers and WalMart (that's every basic figure up to and including Djas Puhr).
    A few more can now be crossed of the list.....

FOUND! 33b Endor Soldier (no goatee variant)
    FOUND! 44 Ki Adi Mundi - Jedi Master
    FOUND! 46 Teemto Pagalies
    FOUND! 50 Watto - Mos Espa Junk Dealer
    FOUND! 51 Lott Dod - Nemoidian Senator
    FOUND! 52 Tusken Raider w Massiff

Not Found Yet

11b Battle Droid - Arena Battle (Red Variant)
    41 Padme Amidala - Coruscant Attack
    42 Darth Maul - Sith Training
    43 Anakin Skywalker - Tatooine Attack
    45 Ephant Mon
    47 Jango Fett - Slave I Pilot
    48 Destroyer Droid - Arena Battle
    49 Clonetrooper - Gunship Pilot

(Note: Cards not numbered in Canada. These are the figure's we're looking for beside their corresponding US Card #'s.)

Deluxe Figures Found

Tyranus
    Mace Windu (both red and white battle droids have been found)
    Jango Fett
    Obi Wan
    Anakin (slashing)
    Nexu
    FOUND!Battle Droid THANKS HAGGIS!
    FOUND!C3P0 THANKS HAGGIS!
    FOUND!Yoda THANKS HAGGIS!

Deluxe Figures Not Found

Flying Geonosian
    Clone Trooper on Speeder
    Anakin (flipping)

Creatures Found

Reek
    Acklay

Ships Found

Jedi Starfighter
    Jango's Slave I
    Anakin's Speeder
    Zam Wessel Speeder
    Toys R Us Landspeeder
    FOUND!Toys R Us X-Wing THANKS SNOWTROOPERS!
    FOUND!Republic Gunship THANKS GUYS!

Playsets Found(!)

Geonosian Arena THANKS BOSSKMAN!

Accessory Sets Found (of note: US Cards at Zellers only)

Death Star Trooper
    Hoth Rebel Trooper
    Arena Battle Droid
    Biker Scout

Cantina Sets Found (of note: WalMart exclusive)
    Momaw Nadon
    Greedo
    Ponda Baba

Other Figures Not Found
    25th Anniversary Silver R2D2 (of note: Toys R Us exclusive) AND NOW OFFICIALLY PART OF THE "WE NEVER GOT IT" CLUB.

Christmas Droids 2 Pack (Santa C3PO w Rudolph R2D2, apparently a WalMart exclusive)
    Last edited by jjreason; 11-18-2002 at 03:07 AM.

Delux Battle Droid????

Under the Delux section of found, you refer to a Delux Battle Droid? What are you refering to? I'm not aware of any delux battle droid.....

Thanks,

Hey Greedo, sorry for the delay. On this site it's actually listed as "Destroyer Droid". Since I don't have the item, Im not sure exactly what's in the pkg, either. It's listed under "Collector's Database" on this site, then be sure to follow the links through "Kenner", "3 3/4", "Saga", then "Deluxe Figures" or something like that. Im looking for a pic to post here, but since Im no good at the code you may have to settle for a link. Ill be back......

(Edit).....interesting...no pics here or at the other site I go for photo reference. No mention of this item over there, either. Weird. Here's something, though, maybe that other lovable Canucklehead Haggis can sort this out.....

Originally Posted by Haggis

New Deluxe @ Sears on sale! Post #1

Deluxe Yoda and Deluxe C3PO & Battle droid are available at Sears. $14.99 - 20% off. Good deal. Got mine at Sears @ Limeridge Mall in Hamilton. Still some on the shelves as of Thursday night. Same old basic figures though. Go get these heavyweight Deluxe figs as they won't last long.
    Haggis? Are ye there lad? Can you help us out?
    Last edited by jjreason; 11-19-2002 at 03:14 AM.