Page 4 of 151 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Battle droid

On your list of found, you have a seperate Battle droid Delux figure..there isn't one. The quote you posted says it is 3PO and battle droid, but should read 3-po with battle droid...

There isn't a battle droid delux...there is a battle droid builder delux slatted to a much later release, but nothing as of yet...

In the package there is a 3-po and a red battle droid with interchangable heads...that is what the quote is referering to.

I hope this helps.

FYI

You're probably right. There's still a deluxe Destroyer droid listed on this site in the database. Does anyone have that piece, or is it a myth as well?

Edit: After quite a bit of looking around, Im going to remove it from the list. There's no evidence of it (Battle or Destroyer) at any site I've looked at, so it must not be. Thanks for the help. One less thing I have to get from a US source down the road.
    Last edited by jjreason; 11-19-2002 at 10:04 PM.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quickly, I saw the Geo arena here in SC at TRU yesterday, didn't see the price but it's there if you must have it, along with the landspeeder and x-wing, no new figs but lots of deluxe c-3p0's so we can all recreate our favourite scene from the hit film
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Yeah, that long-winded, ILM gratifying sequence was my favourite for sure JUST ahead of Ani riding on the stupidly fake looking Shaak and falling off into the Julie Andrews inspired meadow.

hey now...that whole idea of 3po in that situation was great, i laughed at the whole part, especially afterwards when he says "die jedi scum!".
    too funny.
    come on, what would star wars be without stuff like that?

....and if you really hate that scene with anakin, then go see the IMAX version, its cut out altogether.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I wouldn't mind a padme figure from the scene AFTER your favourite one JJ, where she wears a;;that rack negligee to re-inforce the notion that she "just wants to be friends".....
    Or maybe a figure from the "gungan consolation" scene, where Anakin looks for serious emotional support from the Binks...

Nahhh seriously, I really did love clones, even the 3po bit was pretty damn funny for the most part, I just hava a sort of sarcastic appreciation, ya might say....
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I personally would be happy with a "Phantom Edit" of Clones - nice thing about DVD is that I can skip what I don't like. It only takes me an hour to watch it now.....Coruscant chase, Kamino, Final Battle......"all killer, no filler"!!!!!

is that all you watch?
    those 3 scenes?
    everything after they get captured is gold for the most, i really don't hate any of it, i just get annoyed with some of the hokey love story.

I just love Kamino. I can watch that over and over and over - my favorite planet since Hoth in terms of appearance and action. Great stuff. I do like the whole movie, very much. These however, are the three scenes I do look at most, because they're pretty mindless entertainment. I really like the scene where Ani's pursuing the Tusken band (stops off to see the Jawa's etc), and I really thought the added "I know Im better than this" afterward tidied things up immensely. It's a great, great movie. I really can't wait to see how this all wraps up - and Ill be doing it spoiler free (so help me God, Ill be strong this time.....).

can't say i disagree with ya there at all.
    kamino was a fun watch for sure.