Page 41 of 151 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

I found Djas Puhr and Cantina Ponda Boba at Zellers in Prince Rupert last night. ! ! !

Nice grab, Caesar! I wish I'd known you were coming up, we could have painted the town red! Maybe you can stop in for a coffee on the way back to Ma and Pa Ingalls' farm.

I ordered the Red Leader X-Wing, a Clone Wars Hailfire Droid and the Silver Clonetrooper from TRU.com last night, not sure if that classifies as just found Canada or not, but it's an option available to us, Canuckleheads. They'll ship up here w/o complaint.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Nanaimo Toys R Us had the exclusive Red Leader's X-Wing fighter with Red Leader figure today, 39.99 plus tax. The figure is not great, the head with helmet (not removable) looks too small for the body (which is X-Wing pilot Luke from POTJ related, if not exactly the same). The ship looks pretty darned good. I would have bought it locally, but I had just received an email that my order of this ship from TRU.com has been confirmed.

They also shipped my Silver Clonetrooper and Hailfire droid today, should be at my brother's place within the week.

EDITED: AFTER LOOKING AT ANOTHER SITE, MORE NEWS FOR TODAY!!! YAVIN AND JABBA'S PALACE WAVES AT ZELLERS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtroopers.ca
    Yup, you read correctly, I had a glorious find yesterday. Zellers in the Cottonwood Mall had em. I picked up a Yavin set for myself and an extra Tanus Spijek. I left another full Yavin set, Rappertunie, Lando and Holo Luke.
    Last edited by jjreason; 04-03-2004 at 12:38 AM.

Seems the West Coast gets more than Ontario....

Went to TRU and Zellers...nothing jjr mentioned...

However, did see 1st wave ultra figs at Zellers for 15.97....(Reikkan, C-3P0 and Wampa)...looked like US cards....

I just re-read my post, and realized I had no idea where the Cottonwood Mall is located. Turns out the Yavin and Jabba's Palace figures were found in Chilliwack, BC.

Did you pick up the Ultras, Pegger? I'm quite happy with them, and am looking forward to getting the next 3 (ROJ Jabba, Jabba's Palace Denizens 3 pack, and the Ewok with battle glider).

There were no Silver Clonetroopers on the shelves at TRU in Nanaimo. I have yet to read about any Canadian finds of this figure, so start networking with the Yanks in your lives asap.

EDITED: This is my "A New Hope" Year of Release post!

hey jjr

got the ultra's a while ago on e-bay. I really liked the Wampa and C-3P0 (I'm not a stickler for "in scale" stuff) I was a bit disappointed in Riekaan...not enought articulation in an "ultra" fig....

I am really looking forward the ewok one tho....

disappointed and glad to hear about the x-wing...disappointed Red LEader sucks...glad because I can save myself $40....

I mostly get from kebco now....just a defeatist I guess....

too about about the hockey pool....but you did kick my butt....

Still waiting on the final tally from Yahoo.com regarding the pool, I'm hoping to have snuck a couple of goalie categories and the PPGs on the last day of the season to make it close.

Found the Unleashed Chewie, Luke Pilot, & Clone Trooper at TRU in Saint John today. No sign of new 3 3/4 inch figures although they did clear out four rows of Saga peg warmers, whether or not they are out back or gone to another store your guess is as good as mine. No sign of the new X-wing yet, I haven't decided if I'm going to buy that or not, but anything at this point would be welcomed. I didn't see anything at Wal-Mart except the 12" Doc Ock; I passed on him as Brandon is awaiting the 6" version. Bought the 18" S.A. (67 points) Spiderman last week for Brandon (Easter present), I think he'll be pleased. Nothing else to say but TC & Peace.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Hey Brandon! I was totally psyched to read your post - I though for sure we were going to be getting another New Brunswick "first finding on SSG" of some new stuff report. Too bad. Keep checking Zellers if you don't regularly, I'd love to hear of more people finding the Yavin and Jabba's Palace figs up here.

I know I'm a little early, but Happy Easter to the family, Brandon (I hope little B has a great time with the new Spidey, he looks amazing), and to all you Canuckleheads out there.

If I didn'y know better, I'd think that Brando was referring to himself in the 3-d person, from that post
    Happy Easter to y'all!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.