Page 48 of 151 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

A freind of mine who also collects never got Dengar either. His rationale was "I already have Dengar". I told him it was the one from ESB and not ROTJ (like the POTF2 Dengar) but he still never got him. I explained the awesome level of detail on the new Dengar but he still never got him. He's a moron.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I'd say. Dengar is the must have of the year so far.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    I told him it was the one from ESB and not ROTJ (like the POTF2 Dengar)
    Can I ask what you mean by this, Bosskman? I don't remember Dengar in ROTJ (he must be obscurely placed in Jabba's Palace?). What's your rationale for saying one's from ESB while the other's from ROJ? Not disagreeing at all, just interested.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

No problem. Dengar is in Jabba's palace in ROTJ. You can see him when Luke falls into the Rancor pit. He has no backpack like he did in ESB but the back of his armor (which you can see in ROTJ) is exactly the same on the POTF2 figure, hence he's from ROTJ not ESB.

I believe you can only see him in the widescreen edition.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Lucky for me, my brother got me the widescreen, non Special-Ed videos for Xmas one year. I'll be checking out the evolution of Dengar's appearance tomorrow when my daughter's at preschool.

If anyone cares...

Was at TRU in Winnipeg (visiting the folks) and saw the Skirmish at Carkoon for 29.99....complete waste of money IMO tho......

Thanks, Pegger. There have been reports of the set being found in Victoria, BC as well but I haven't seen it here in Nanaimo yet. 29.99 is actually 10 bucks cheaper than the Jedi set went for, so I'm happy for that good news. The fact that it's in OTC packaging and that the Han is a new combination of old pieces has me set to buy a set once they get here.

The one I saw wasn't in OTC packaging.....

Actually, next to the Jedi 4 pack (of which there were tons) it looks rather....skimpy...

Hard to explain. When you see it, you'll know what I mean.

The only 4 pack I'm looking forward to is the Naboo one. (I picked up Imperial forces and the Hoth ones)..I'm letting the others sit.

Yeah, I never got the Geonosis one and I won't be getting the carkoon one either. The Naboo one sounds pretty sweet though. Oh yeah, I aint gettin the Endor one neither.