Page 51 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

I found 22 at once JJ. Thank God for lay-a-way at that time.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

That's lots KH! Congrats on your find. Here's why I think it's bad news for the long term though:

Every time we're hit with too many figures at once (think May 1999 and April 2002, folks) the stores order too much of the initial waves. The pegwarmers sort themselves out and sit, and sit, and sit NOT to be clearanced out until way to far into the future. I'm concerned that the latter figures are going to prove tougher to find. I hope I'm proven wrong.

Anyhow, someone in Toronto from Snowtroopers posted a find of VOTC Leia, Han and Obi Wan at his TRU. Look sharp everyone!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Exactly JJ. When the initial waves hit and the movie comes out, people buy those figures that are pagcked less per case leaving all the "Jango's" and "Arena Padmes" behind for months on end. Hopefully Hasbro will learn from the last two movies and even pack cases now.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Anyhow, someone in Toronto from Snowtroopers posted a find of VOTC Leia, Han and Obi Wan at his TRU. Look sharp everyone!!!
    Looking sharp , but finding nothing JJ , at least that's what it was like here today (Wal-Mart, TRU, Superstore, & Zellers). Going by when Toronto gets assortments is like a two to three week difference here, so I expect some good news soon I hope. Got some good news from Hellboy yesterday, he has 1 Han & 1 Obi-Wan (VOTC) waiting for me, so that means I only need to pick up another Han/Obi & two Leia's to keep in the game. I'll keep you all posted on any finds here if any so take care & peace for now.

P.S. I spotted the Han Hoth (Brown coat if anyones interested)
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Nothing in Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo either.....

Stay on target...........

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    Stay on target...........
    Thank jj... but, didn't the guy that was told that die a fiery death??

I think JJ really meant, "Shop at Target"

STAY ON TARGET!!!!

Damn, KH, we don't even have Target stores in Canada.

Well, then move to America, we have plenty of them.