Page 54 of 151 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Re: Canadian Found and Not Found Master List

Went to Nova Scotia for the weekend, found Council scene with Yoda, Qui, & Ki in Halifax. Found OTC Luke X-wing pilot, R2, Chewie, Dag Luke, Dag Obi, Dag R2, Dag Yoda, & Han Solo in Truro. (I picked up all the Dag figures & left the rest) Bought 1 Vintage Leia as well in Moncton. It was a good trip & well worth it.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Brandon you diabolical...............

Seriously man, that's pretty sweet. I hear the OTC Falcon is starting to show up too. I can't forsee our Walmart getting the OTC figures anytime soon though, pegs still clogged with Madine and Bossk. Never thought I'd see the day.........
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    Brandon you diabolical...............

Seriously man, that's pretty sweet. I hear the OTC Falcon is starting to show up too. I can't forsee our Walmart getting the OTC figures anytime soon though, pegs still clogged with Madine and Bossk. Never thought I'd see the day.........
    Yeah, all in a days work I guess. I hope that Wal-Mart rids the pegs of them figures soon so we can get at least the cloud car pilot wave, if not I'm going to very displeased with them.

Good job, B. Nice to see someone happy. I've been over in Vancouver and surrounding area for the last couple of days - coming up empty. Apparently the closest TRU out here (Langley) has a couple of the OTC Falcons in stock along with the Jedi Council scene. I haven't hit it yet, so maybe tomorrow will be my day. I hit the one in Coquitlam today - nada - and the one at Metrotown was closing the doors when I got there, just a minute too late. Oh well, apparently they've got jack right now anyhow.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Saw the Falcon today at TRU Kitchener....$80

No sign of the Jedi Council sets still.....

I picked up the first Jedi Council set today at TRU in Saint John. No Falcon or basic figs yet but they did move the SW stuff to a more prominent end-aisle spot. Hopefully a good sign.

I picked up the Millennium Falcon ship at a ToysRUs store
    in Montreal, anyone have problems keeping the gunner's
    chair attached to the seat support?

Falcon & OTC figures hitting the pegs at TRU in Saint John today, I picked up a couple of Biker Scouts & that's about it. No sign of CC pilot wave yet.

Never saw the Falcon but I got Dagobah Luke, Yoda, R2, and Ghost Ben. I also got Elrond, Elendil, Gil-Galad, Moria Orc Archer and the MOUTH OF SAURON from LOTR. Pretty sweet day indeed.

Good stuff guys. Don't forget to stop in at Zellers, sporadic reports indicate figures 1-11 have been found there as well on the starburst Canada only cards.

Hankoov - first of all, welcome! Second, I'm still looking for a new Falcon so I can't comment on the seat attachment deal yet. Good on you for opening her up though.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008