Page 99 of 151 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Got my Snowspeeder Tuesday from TRU.ca. Thanks pegger, I couldn't have done it without you. Legends is a really good place to get figures. I've used it lots of times for SW, MOTU and LOTR.
    Glad to help!

Just back in the country - saw that I missed out on the ATT, hailfire and Vader's starfighter... bah.

This AM spotted the Carkoon, Palpy vs Jedi and the Ep. 1 battle packs. All very unimpressive - so I had no problem leaving them...

Fianlly good to be back in civilization!

Hey guys - picked up the Walmart tin pack this AM...$29.99 in Cambridge.

Also got a "fishy" report from a snowtrooper that has seen the Episode 1, 2 and 3 tin packs at TRU for $39.99... haven't seen them myself tho...but I trust my source.

On my way over there right now. Okay, not RIGHT now, but as soon as I stop typing I will be.......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

AND???!!!

I went this AM and there was nothing.... but they were still stocking.

And you know what? I cancelled. I have 2 band members already, and decided that I'd rather have $35 than 5 more of them. Weird, eh?

Spotted Episode 1, 2 and 3 tins at TRU this AM.

Supposedly the ATT, Hailfire and Vader's starfighter were sent to TRU with "the new catalog" from Hasbro. The Kitchener store only got 1 case, which would explain why they were out so early up here - and in such limited numbers. I hear there are more coming for next year (for those that missed it)

I just got the Modal Nodes Tin at Walmart in Saint John. Wasn't going to but the paint aps on these new ones are way better than the old. Plus the tins are pretty sharp, and I can use them for storing stuff like freeze frame slides and whatnot.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I saw all 3 Prequel tins at TRU as well - the closest I came to buying one was the EpI.... I really like the red Astro droid. I stuck to my guns though and passed - but will likely buy it if I can find one for $29.99 down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    I saw all 3 Prequel tins at TRU as well - the closest I came to buying one was the EpI.... I really like the red Astro droid. I stuck to my guns though and passed - but will likely buy it if I can find one for $29.99 down the road.
    Just pass on it totally, buy the red R2 unit off E-bay, it will be cheaper in the long run.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

You're right... I should check it out and see if there's one on there yet.

The small action figure store in Quebec has come out and said that waves 8 and 9 WILL NOT be available on Canadian cards - interpret that however you want.

I did expect this, however, and preordered from them both waves some time ago. I'd recommend you guys do the same - their prices are right around TRU's when you buy the full wave, even with shipping factored in. PM me if you need a link.