Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1510
    Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post

I came across Wave 9 today at a local comic shop. $9.99 on US cards. Picked up Appo (which looks like a ROTS #41 sculpt with pauldron - no visor), the Kashyyk trooper and the Engineer. I've got the full set coming from Leg4ends too - but I didn't want to miss out on the clones at all....
    Is there more of them at the local shop?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

When I left - yes. I didn't snag them all... there was 1 Appo, 1 Engineer and 3 Kashyyk.

I'll go by tomorrow AM and pick up what's left, if you'd like.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

When I left - yes. I didn't snag them all... there was 1 Appo, 1 Engineer and 3 Kashyyk.

I'll go by tomorrow AM and pick up what's left, if you'd like.
    If you could help me out , I would like an Appo & 2 Cammo Clones. LMK what you can do & P.M. me the results. Thanks in advance pegger.

DB

K.

As an aside - the Engineering clone is nicer than I expected too. I was expecting the AT-TE repainted - but's SA, with a removeable helmet. I think it's the Evolutions repainted - it's not #41 - there's no hole in the back...
    Last edited by pegger; 01-23-2007 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Can't spell worth baens....er beans
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

K.

As an aside - the Engineering clone is nicer than I expected too. I was expecting the AT-TE repainted - but's SA, with a removeable helmet. I think it's the Evolutions repainted - it's not #41 - there's no hole in the back...
    Cool pegger,

thanks for the heads up on that, I can wait for this one though, Appo & the cammo Scouts have been on the brain ever since I seen them so they take top priority as I do not have any 501st yet. I will use Appo as the template for all my white S.A. clones (Approx 30) to turn them into the 501st. The cammo scouts will look good with Gree I guess.

Thanks again

DB

Done. PM sent.

I got the Lego Imperial Lander at TRU yesterday. That makes all of the 2007 sets that are out now. Good ol' Lego, always come to Canada.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

On Snowtroopers -getting reports that TAC is showing up at Wallies in Toronto....with pics to boot!

Holy crap, thats insane.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah - We'll get wave 1 now....and in October Wave 2 will start to show up.