Page 131 of 151 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1509
    Pegger, I hope you saw that the order 66 are on for 9.99 this week at Zellers - if you got them full price, take them back and get your $ back!!!!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Found nothing.

... just thought we needed a post.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Good call pegger, it's been dry as an old bone around here too.... (this thread AND Saint John)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Not too dry if your checking out the comic shop Bosskman.

I picked up 1 Shadow Stormtrooper, 1 Utapau Shadow Trooper, 1 Covert Ops, 1 Zev Senesca, 1 Imperial Jumptrooper, 1 Maris Brood, 1 Rahm Kota, 2 Shadow Guard's & 1 Juno Eclipse from there in the last week & a half. The stores here however are far too behind for me to even concern myself with right now. I have both my AT-TP's on order at the comic shop & the new Falcon/AT-TE I'll pick up at TRU. This should be all I need besides a few comic packs & some select figures down the road this year which won't amount to much IMHO.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Rumour has it that the AT-TE and Falcon are gonna show up at Costco...for $99.99 and $179.99 respectively.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Rumour has it that the AT-TE and Falcon are gonna show up at Costco...for $99.99 and $179.99 respectively.

Sounds like another place I may check out if I have any bad luck with TRU.

Costco eh? My sister has a membership at the one in Moncton........

Yeah, Second Spin has been real good for getting new figures. I'm not getting any of the Force Unleashed ones or any of the saga legeds except the SA 501st though. The next one for me will be the AT-TP (which will probably come to TRU eventually.

You should give the Force Unleashed figures a chance Bosskman, they really are pretty cool IMHO. If your not into the game or anything like that, they can be used for background fillers (Jedi, Imperial Troops etc). Juno is really good for female officer fodder while the rest can be used in just about any background diorama. The Saga ones are O.K., I really wanted my 501st & then it was the Shadow Trooper & Zev Senesca, so having nothing to buy in regular retail made up my mind pretty quick to purchase them all & then some. Now I can hold off for a few more months. The gravings have become less & less over time.

I'm definately getting the Rancor and MAYBE the black royal guard guy. That's it though. I'm trying to cut back of stuff and this year is the best time to start with so few movie figures coming. Some big ticket items are on my list and that's where my money will mostly go (Falcon, AT-TE and the sure to be awesome upcoming Sideshow Vader)

Guys - you won't believe it....

So I go to TRU this AM - and they had 4 BIG MILLENIUM FALCONS on the shelf.

Of course it was a screw up. When I took 1 to the till (and cause there was no price in the system yet) the floor manager realized the screw up - and took it away (and put them all in the back).

He did tell me he would hold one for me tho - so I don't need to get to TRU at 4 AM on the 26th (July) - but I can confirm that we are getting it.