Page 140 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1508
    Got me a Big Wing white TIE and a GH DV TIE @ TRU in Saint John.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I picked up the very nifty Hoth Speederbike Patrol battle pack today at Zellers in Fredericton (North Side). It was 29.99, but it looks great! I think this was a Target Exclusive in the States, so here's one to get if it has eluded you thus far (I had missed it on my last run to Bangor). Zellers has also carried the GH Escape from Tatooine and new arena scenes. I'll be poking in there more often from now on!

Got the GH Deformed Rancor today at TRU. Pretty cool.

I found the new wave of the legacy collection yesterday at TRU in toronto. (the clone wars wave (the original cartoon).
    Even better they were part of the sale for 5.97!!

Judging from the shelf Padme was either really popular or shortpacked because I grabbed the only one out there.

I also found the droid factory at Walmart, but they didn't have Vader and Luke, so I just picked up Kit and Plo Koon.

Also picked up an extra 3p0 on his throne, because I needed a 3p0 for my Millennium falcon.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

New comic packs hit Zellers & TRU in Saint John this week, They had Asajj Ventress & Tol Skorr, Anakin Skywalker & Durge, Cade Skywalker & Darth Talon, Antares Draco & Ganner Kieg, (tempted by this one & Cade),Dengar & Fenn Shysha, Princess Leia & Tobbi Dala. I passed on the all so far, as I am only looking for GAT right now.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Walmart has those too - as well as Xixor/Leia, Vader/Trachta, Talon/Skywalker and Karrde/Thrawn
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Oh yeah - and TRU has the Lars Homestead set too,.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    Walmart has those too - as well as Xixor/Leia, Vader/Trachta, Talon/Skywalker and Karrde/Thrawn
    Yes they do, I noticed that this morning as I picked up Thrawn. Finally!!!!
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Grabed the Lars Homestead & the Hoth Recon (the one with the droids) at TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    Yes they do, I noticed that this morning as I picked up Thrawn. Finally!!!!
    i picked that one up too - I really liked the job they did on both.