Page 144 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1510
    I picked up the new comic packs at Zellers in Saint John. They included Luke/Young Palpy, Ki/Hett, & Luke/Deena. They were quite good. I picked up the Organa wave (4) at TRU in Saint John, Grievous is by far my fav of the wave. He towers over all the other figures, quite impressive IMHO. Not much more anywhere's else. I hope April/May is a lot better.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

This is a little late but I picked up the big CW Vulture Droid at Walmart in SJ last weekend. They still have 2 Magnaguard fighters. I'm on the fence with that one.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

It's dead up here, and nowhere is it deader than my place. I managed to scoop the Hoth wave from a comic store but am still missing one of the troopers and the purple ugnaught. Any sightings of these at retail? The other site says no.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

From what I hear we are SOL on the ESB wave, AND the AOTC wave. I picked up mine from a "golden" source...

Went to TRU today (son's 6th b-day today) and saw the deluxe figs...that's about it tho.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Can anyone let me know if that new Crab Droid is a re-release of the original one from the ROTS line that never came up here? I'd like to grab one, but want to know if it's a repaint or a different toy. If it's a repaint or rerelease I'll likely go for it.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

It's repainted from the 1st one. I've seen it up here at Walmart and TRU. Man it's been a long time sine I got new 3 3/4" figures. (since february when I went to South Carolina)

Got the lego Hoth and Endor sets at walmart last week. Still waiting for the ROTJ Rebel briefing set.

Well guys - the all but confirmed by Hasbro themselves rumour is that Legacy will NOT be coming to Canada this year.

jerk-wads...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

One a brighter note - saw the Turbo tank at Walmart this AM in Kitchener. $119.92 (i think).

As a PS - am I the only here?

Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    One a brighter note - saw the Turbo tank at Walmart this AM in Kitchener. $119.92 (i think).

As a PS - am I the only here?
    No your not the only one here. We just haven't had anything to report as of late. Good news on the Turbo Tank pegger, I picked up the Clone Wars Republic Fighter Tank around an hour or two ago at Zellers in Saint John. I haven't seen any new figures (Legacy) since the Bail wave so I'm just about done with Hasbro. I may pick up the new Y-Wing & catch a few must have figures online retailer / E-bay, but Hasbro lost money from me big time this year. If they can't get the product to Canada then I'm spending my money elsewhere. (i.e. DC Universe Classics)
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!