Page 145 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1511
  1. #1441
    What Zellers was that B, I migth pick that thing up. Haven't decided yet. It's been dead here for a LONG time.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

  2. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    What Zellers was that B, I migth pick that thing up. Haven't decided yet. It's been dead here for a LONG time.
    It was Zellers west & the only one there I'm afraid. They had the new Jedi Starfighters along with the V-19 in that assortment. I knew if I did not pick it up, it would be a long time till I seen another one. The lack of Legacy figures have really p*ss*d me off as of late & this is only thing Star Wars I've picked up recently. They also have the Target 2 packs at Zellers West if you're interested. I'll keep you posted if I find anymore Republic Tanks.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

  3. #1443
    I went there yesterday and got Kit Fisto and the Geonosian. I saw the 2 CW fighters. No big deal about the tank. I'm still on the fence with it. I'm sure one will turn up.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

  4. #1444
    Got the Turbo Tank at Walmart In SJ at lunchtime. It's pretty good.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

  5. #1445
    Yes, I seen the Turbo Tank this morning & remnants of the Legacy Obi-Wan (Old) Wave 5 at Zellers. Alas all the good ones were gone, but here's to hoping some new stuff in coming our way.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

  6. #1446
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    Yes, I seen the Turbo Tank this morning & remnants of the Legacy Obi-Wan (Old) Wave 5 at Zellers. Alas all the good ones were gone, but here's to hoping some new stuff in coming our way.
    You need to read my posts. No Legacy coming to Canada this year.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

  7. #1447
    Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    You need to read my posts. No Legacy coming to Canada this year.
    I read your post , but the Legacy figures were there, saw a Jawa, a Pons Limbic, 1 Wioslea & 1 Trinto. Passed on all of them though. Had it been the Empire or Phantom wave I would have taken them all most likely.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

  8. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrandon View Post
    I read your post , but the Legacy figures were there, saw a Jawa, a Pons Limbic, 1 Wioslea & 1 Trinto. Passed on all of them though. Had it been the Empire or Phantom wave I would have taken them all most likely.
    You misunderstand my post then. The last 2 waves of the White/Blue card are not coming (Empire and AOTC) - as well, none of the new card style figures are coming either (TPM to EU). We will continue to get Legends and Clone Wars figures - but the Legacy line has been dropped for the rest of the year.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

  9. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by pegger View Post
    You misunderstand my post then. The last 2 waves of the White/Blue card are not coming (Empire and AOTC) - as well, none of the new card style figures are coming either (TPM to EU). We will continue to get Legends and Clone Wars figures - but the Legacy line has been dropped for the rest of the year.
    Meh,

    I think we'll get some American carded figures before X-mas time. I can feel it! A little bird told me so.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

  10. #1450
    Expensive few days....


    Geonosis sets at Zellers - $20.99 + taxes
    Clone Wars Y-Wing at Walmart - $79.99 + taxes...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO