Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1509
    Saw the Stormie Han & Luke Wave at TRU and Zellers here in SJ. Already got them in the states in feb.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Grabbed me 2 Walmart Exclusive AT-STs here in SJ this morning. They had a few dozen there. Walmarts here never get exclusives but there's a first time for everything i guess.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Grabbed me 2 Walmart Exclusive AT-STs here in SJ this morning. They had a few dozen there. Walmarts here never get exclusives but there's a first time for everything i guess.
    Hey Bosskman...I was in SJ on Wednesday...and didn't see them! Drat...I hope they come to Woodstock. What was the price on them? Do you have the SKU# ?
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

They were 50 bucks a piece. I got two. They were on an endcap. So they finally got a Walmart in Woodstock? Sweet.

They were 50 bucks a piece. I got two. They were on an endcap. So they finally got a Walmart in Woodstock? Sweet.
    Yep...been in Woodstock since 2006. It too doesn't usually get the exclusives. I normally end up getting them either in Houlton, ME or Presque Isle, ME (which is actually alot better). I haven't found any Wal-Mart exclusives in Canada for several years. I did, however get the Clone Wars two packs last week in SJ (Cody, Fives, Echo, and Rex) for my son for Christmas. Also found the Commando Droid this past weekend at Superstore.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

BTW...Bosskman, do you have the Wal-Mart SKU # for the AT-ST ?

No, I put the boxes in the recycling saturday. They might have them in Fredericton.

Man, it's been a while since I've been to Woodstock, but I guess it makes sense since I've been out of the militia fow 2 years no

Got the Target Exclusive Red 2 X wing at Zellers in Fredericton.

Got the Target Exclusive Red 2 X wing at Zellers in Fredericton.
    DANG! You've been cleaning up lately. I was in Fredericton 2 weeks ago...but did not go to Zellers! Argh! Which one...the one on Prospect or on the North side? What was the selling price on these bad boys? Do you still have the UPC?

They have 4 at the Saint John West Zellers Darkross. So they should have a few in Freddy Town. Figures are scare here though, I think I may take a hiatus on collecting figures for a while cause there's nothing here to buy.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!