Page 147 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1509
    They had about 20 or so at Zellers on prospect street. There were a bunch high up on the top of the shelf.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    They had about 20 or so at Zellers on prospect street. There were a bunch high up on the top of the shelf.

I had a co-worker check them out on Monday...and he said they were selling for $90.00.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Seeing some stuff here- the ROTJ wave of Legacy figures has shown up at selected WM stores as well as TRU (so we've formally missed at least 3 waves at retail this year).

Saw the 6 Battle of Geonosis 2-packs at Zellers today, which included a couple of unique Jedi figures that I have no interest in.

Still haven't seen the AT-ST or Wedge's X-Wing, but have read reports that the X-Wing has been spotted at a Zellers store or 2 in my area, along with an overpriced TIE Interceptor. Passity-pass-pass on all that stuff.

Clone Wars stuff continues to show up, and Halloween was choc full o'Clones at my place - lots running up and down the street which was nice to see.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I spotted the ROTJ wave (minus Luke, someone must have bought it) at TRU in Fredericton. There was only one of each, so I expect more will follow, but the price is good right now, 40% off figures. I'm tight for cash, so I hope they appear more frequently in the weeks to follow. I also saw the AT-ST at the Wal-Mart on the north side, lots of them available, $49.99. For the first new sculpt of that vehicle since the vintage line, that's a worth-while pick up. I'm actually switching out my E1 Naboo Hangar scene for Endor today in anticipation of it! I'm hoping to see the Galactic Heroes Slave I and Snowspeeder soon, any sightings of these anyone?

Finally got my AT-ST.

Man - exclusives are getting stupid expensive tho. $70 for the TIE Interceptor - $80 for the fighter... Not getting those at that price...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Got the ROTJ Wave plus AOTC Obi Wan at TRU. NINE new figures for $60. Not a shabby haul. Got the Interceptor as well but wary of paying $80 for the TIE fighter at Zellers.

Caved and got the TIE. It's awesome. I hope they make it in blue soon so I can get 2.

Has anyone got the SKU or UPC code for the AT-ST ? I cannot find it anywhere around here! Frustrating...and I didn't get to Fredericton yesterday where I was hoping to pick it up...although Fredericton Wal-Marts have been lack-luster when it comes to Star Wars toys the past several years. Very difficult to find what you want in Canada! Thankfully, I live very close to the USA.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

Got Saurin, Pink Cantina Chick, Jawa w/ droid & Concept Ki-Adi Mundi at Zellers on Thursday. New figures so close to the last bunch - this never happens here....

Was in Bangor, ME yesterday...and managed to get Wedge's X-wing at Target for $50. Better than paying the $90.00 they're going for at Zellers. No sign of the AT-STs in sight at all. Even the BIG Wal-Mart down there had a terrible selection of SW stuff. The one in Houlton at least had 2 Dewbacks! Target in Bangor had tons of selection and battle packs. I also managed to get Luke ROTJ...much better in person than the images online for sure, otherwise I was not going to pick him up!

Also saw the new Tie Fighter in Bangor...Target had at least 5 of them!
    Last edited by Darkross; 11-29-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Update information