Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1509
    Grabbed me a Clone Wars Y-Wing Bomber @ Walmart in SJ. It's HUGE.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    Grabbed me a Clone Wars Y-Wing Bomber @ Walmart in SJ. It's HUGE.
    Yeah, seen that the other day, awesome toy. Not sure if I'm getting it or not. LMK if it's worth it.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

It's worth it. The only drawback is it's a little on the clean side if you know what I mean.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Was in Fredericton on the weekend...didn't find any AT-STs nor Dewbacks at Wal-Mart. Going to Presque-Isle this Sunday...hopefully will find what I am looking for there. I've seen the Y-Wings...they are huge...but I am passing on these babies!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Got the Scanning Crew Tech & the other 3 to make the orang droid @ TRU in Saint John. They had a few of that wave in a bin.

Got Wedge's X-Wing in Bangor just before Christmas...and found the AT-STs in Presque-Isle also. Although...I only bought one AT-ST...just my luck, I opened it and 2 minutes out of the package...the left leg broke off while I was trying to articulate it and make it stand.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

There's reports of the Geo Assault pack showing up at Wally's in Ontario...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I saw one Ugnaught (1st release) at Walmart in SJ. Only time I saw any from that wave around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman View Post
    I saw one Ugnaught (1st release) at Walmart in SJ. Only time I saw any from that wave around here.
    Yes I did see 1 Agnaught along with Beru/Owen (picked these two up) & Obi-Wan AOTC at Wal-Mart in S.J. on Friday. I took your advice & picked up the Clone Wars Y-Wing on the same day for $30.00 in the clearance section. It was the last one & I'm glad I picked it up. This thing rocks! I only put 1 sticker on the ship & that's the cockpit sticker. The rest stayed in the box as the ship is just too clean. I will dirty it up when I get a chance. I hope Paly with mechano chair/Cody & the At-At driver show up here, these are the only others from this past years series that I want.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

The new Lego kits are out! Saw them at Wal-Mart in Fredericton. They had the new lego Tri-Fighter and the mini Hoth kits along with the Freeco Speeder. Woodstock had the Lego landspeeder (but they were either all gone...or not stocked yet!). Got me the Millennium Falcon (midi scale) for Christmas...my first LEGO kit, and man I am hooked now! Looking for OT Lego kits only now.

I know that the stuff in Maine is not "NON-USA"...but since I live in Canada...the majority of my collection is obtained in very nearby Maine. They had the Empire Wave, tons of AT-STs at the Presque-Isle Wal-Mart. BTW...I managed to exchange my broken AT-ST for a new one last weekend without a receipt! AWESOME!
    Last edited by Darkross; 01-11-2010 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Hit Enter by accident.