Page 151 of 152 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1512
    There were tons of Jabbas at both Walmarts in Moncton.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Picked up the Defense of Hoth set at Zellers in Fredericton this past weekend...there was 1 set that had been opened and the figures were missing. I took it to the Customer Service Desk (hoping they would mark it down)...but unfortunately they wouldn't. It would have been sweet to pick it up also even if the figs were gone just to get the extra turret and sat dish. Superstore also has tons of new battle packs and VC figs too. Canada so far this fall has been good. Can't find any AT-ATs around Woodstock though...
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkross View Post
    Canada so far this fall has been good. Can't find any AT-ATs around Woodstock though...
    Lots of them in Saint John DR.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Picked up the At-At at Wal-Mart today for $50.00. $75.00 dollars off the original price. Sweet.

found the ROTJ Wave at Walmart in Saint John, NB. Got them all.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Picked up the Jedi Turbo Speeder at Wal-Mart in Saint John. There was only one on the shelf today

Giant Tiger has the Darth Sidous Hologram wave (Sid, Rum, Cleig etc) in at the Saint John location.

Picked up Colonel Cracken wave at Wal-Mart

No posts in the Canadian area since 2012.....

As far as the Black Series goes we have managed to find the 6" figures at regular retail up to and including the 3rd wave - with Boba Fett and the Stormtrooper being the (ridiculously) hard to find figures. Without doing much research I can only imagine this is similar to what is happening Stateside.

3.75" line is a similar story with all figures up to #19 Mace Windu being found at regular retail - we've even had a few updated #12 Clonetroopers find their way to our pegs. No sightings of the ESB wave up here yet, which I believe has shown up in certain places in the US.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    No posts in the Canadian area since 2012.....

As far as the Black Series goes we have managed to find the 6" figures at regular retail up to and including the 3rd wave - with Boba Fett and the Stormtrooper being the (ridiculously) hard to find figures. Without doing much research I can only imagine this is similar to what is happening Stateside.

3.75" line is a similar story with all figures up to #19 Mace Windu being found at regular retail - we've even had a few updated #12 Clonetroopers find their way to our pegs. No sightings of the ESB wave up here yet, which I believe has shown up in certain places in the US.

I'm hoping for the ESB back wave later this month,if not I'll be in Buffalo NY in Aug to search it out.