Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by darthvyn

does the sarah connor look any better than the pics on mcfarlane.com? because i'm not too happy with it. there's three versions, too? what the hell is going on?
    I saw the one without the hat and let me tell you, I've never seen a face SOOOOO ugly!!!! and that chica is not an ugly broad in real life. I couldn't believe how bad the face sculpt was, I was so surprised that it was made by McFarlen Toys! It didn't even look like here and it was way below their standard. The one with the hat I hear looks better.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Predator II (with Predator Ship Trophy Case) would be a good one.

I just wanted to say that I bought Djinn today and he's a nice figure
    the plasric of his cape is kinda soft but in a good way and he has some good articulation
    and the likeness is of course dead-on

BTW, I also got Valkerie from the Viking Age line and she's a pretty cool fig too
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Legend is amazing.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

McFarlane really did a great job with this Maniacs line. Great character choices and sculpts for that matter.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

the problem is, Darkness isn't available here in europe
    I think mcfarlaneguide once reported that he wouldn't be available in the UK, well when the figs were released here in france, I came into toysrus and it looked like they had just opened the cases cause the pegs were full, every fig was there about 5 times or more and there was no site of darkness
    too bad since he really looks cool
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I just started to collect some of the MM and I must say T-800 is awesome! I can't find Connors anywhere and now I hear there's 3 varations, I'm really screwed. I also got a few Vikings and the deluxe set. Has anyone heard who's getting the Hellraiser line?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

You should know who's getting it. You responded to my thread.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...threadid=15036

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks for the smart @ss answer. I guess it slipped my mind.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by darthvyn
    i also want fight club figures - tyler and "jack" both with interchanable regular and bloodied and battered heads, and ...
    You know, at first I thought ... hmm, that would be cool ... and then I realized that making action figures from Fight Club would be waaay to ironic. (Could each one come with a free bar of soap?)