Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Originally posted by plasticfetish
    You know, at first I thought ... hmm, that would be cool ... and then I realized that making action figures from Fight Club would be waaay to ironic. (Could each one come with a free bar of soap?)
    *Kzzzt* This is your captain speaking, cheap scalper joke landing on runway four. Thank you for flying ironic scalper joke airlines. *Kzzt*

I dunno. The soap might do the scalpers good. Of course they would have to actually open the figures to get use out of it. On second thought, the soap wouldn't help the scalpers at all.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I saw these today, well all except Jason who looks stupid anyway . . . and I'm planning on getting the Djinn eventually.
    The first 2 movies were fun, but I haven't seen the last 2.

QLDawg -- Toyfare recently had a pic of a Rocky figure, he looked pretty inarticulate. It's a pose of the Stallion in his gray sweats with his fists raised high. I'm gonna get it to add to my Stallone collection of Rambo, Over the Top, and Antz figs . . . but yeah, a new Rocky toy line would be awesome!

Originally posted by 187-Maul

BTW, I also got Valkerie from the Viking Age line and she's a pretty cool fig too
    Yes I just found her yesterday! I love this line. The green label variation set has been popping up, so how many are in th set 6 or 12? Oh and boxed deluxe set Bloodaxe and Thunderhoof is awesome! I have a question, whats up with the one inlarged foot? I haven't read the comic, nor did I know there was a comic for this line.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

yeah, Thunderhoof is pretty cool too, my brother has it
    about the big foot, spawn always has one "enlarged foot", but I have no idea why, I guess it's just the design of the character
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

but not all the Viking figures have the huge foot
    (Like my posts)

only the spawn characters have it (Spawn the bloodaxe)
    like Samurai Spawn in the samurai wars line or Medieval Spawn from classic spawn 2 series 20
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Oh so Bloodaxe and Val are from the Comics and the others are jst made up? I really don't know anything about Spawn. I only like some of the toys. Have you seen the Jaws deluxe box? I got it about a month ago and it's Bad @ss!! Great detail. Even the inside of the cabin has tiny detailes. Here's a shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	4616  
    Last edited by Turbowars; 11-30-2002 at 02:39 PM.
    (Like my posts)

I picked up the Djinn today ! :happy:
    Now I feel the urge to watch my DVD of the first 2 Wishmaster films (haven't seen the third or fourth yet, don't know if I ever will. )

So what's the deal with this Tooth Fairy character? I'm pretty sure I saw the trailer today at the theater - they specifically spoke of a tooth fairy and it looked to be killing people . . . I do admit that I wasn't paying full attention. I never noticed if it said "Tooth Fairy" on the screen - but it did say "Winter"
    I'm assuming that's the release time of it, maybe January or February? Like I said, I wasn't too attentive so I thought maybe they changed the title to Winter . . .

I looked it up on IMDb, they have the Tooth Fairy listed for 2001.
    Wow, looks like it's been delayed for awhile!

I saw the same Pre-view today and thought the same thing about not seeing or hearing the title. It must be it.
    (Like my posts)

the name of the movie is "Darkness Falls", I think, according to a trailer I downloaded some weeks ago

I don't have the deluxe jaws set. not that intereting IMO (although the shark looks bad-@$$)
    just for your viewing pleasure, here are some pics of my mcfarlane collection
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mcfarlane 7 small.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	4624  
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP