Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Movie Manics V out now!

I just picked up the T-800 Endoskeleton tonight at Media Play. Very cool! Finally a line by McFarlane that not sports related! I only picked up this one but I saw the others which include Sarah Connor (all 3 versions), Djinn, Tooth Fairy (both versions), Jason X, and Legend. They ALL look fantastic!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I can't wait to get mine, Thanks for the update Jayspawn!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

mna, that is so unfair, you guys already get the movie maniacs and I;m still looking for most of the viking age line
    most are sold out in toysrus and virgin has them (except skullsplitter who I want most) but for about 20$ !
    glad the new MM are cool thoug, can't wait to get my hands on one of those endoskeletons !
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

The Viking Age and Maniacs V only came out a few weeks apart. So hopefully it won't be too long before they arrive.

*Skullsplitter is a great figure. Thats the one that I got.

woohoo, my toysrus has the MM V figs since wednesday too now !
    I immediently bought the Endoskeleton and I love him
    oh and my brother bought me Skullsplitter in germany in the weekend, great fig too, I think even my favorite out of all mcfarlane I have
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I have seen all of them at a Newbury Comics store nearby, all except Jason X. Which, believe or not, is the one I want the most. Can anybody tell me how the figure looks?
    Powdered Toast Man!

well I saw him here in tru too but I don't really like the pose of the character, but the paint looks good as usual
    I'll soon get Djinn I think, anybody bought him/have comments on him?
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Hey, I like the sports figures!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

The sports figures are junk. There's too many of them and the stores can't sell them.

Toys'R'Us stores still have yet to get in the new Movie Maniacs and Spawn lines. I can't wait till they do. Right now they have too many sports figures collecting dust.

I have to agree with Jayspawn, I absolutely don't like the sports figs
    I can understand that some people like them if they're a fan but I think there's just not enough interest in them
    mcfarlane should rather make more spawn lines, hopefuly we'll soon hear news about the 3rd classic line, which hopefully will include Curse and hopefully will be made in Classic series 1 style, not comic-like as line 2
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP