Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How Can I make Anakin TA stand correctly?

I got in my hands today Anakin TA and is an excellent figure, but the problem I started to have is that is gimmick-leg doesn't allow him to have a proper stance (at least to me), anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you sort it out ?
    cheers, andres
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

mine kinda is like that, but when i push the legs together till they click and then i bend his right knee back 1 notch he is able to stand perfectly. otherwise find one of those stupid old commtech chips and stand him on them.
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

Re: How Can I make Anakin TA stand correctly?

Originally posted by corporal AMF
    I got in my hands today Anakin TA and is an excellent figure, but the problem I started to have is that is gimmick-leg doesn't allow him to have a proper stance (at least to me), anyone else had this problem, and if so, how did you sort it out ?
    cheers, andres
    ACTION STANDS, they work great! You can buy them from the fan club- they are clear and have Star Wars Insider Exclusive stamped on them. They work better and they are more stable than the silly commchips.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

jedihunter25 is correct. Use an action stand. You can't go wrong. I use one of those most of the time, but I get my TA Anakin to stand by setting Anakin's leg and then just bending the knee. He usually stands then. If not, an action stand is full proof.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

No the easiest way to make him stand would be to give him to me.
    Powdered Toast Man!

I didn't have this problem at all with mine. I think you just need to make certain that the legs are pushed back into "regular" position as BobaJames stated. Aside from that... I DID eventually put him on an ACTION STAND... and later, my ULTRARAMA display.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Glue...lots of glue. Actually I also finally bit the bullet and bought a bunch of stands. Pre-Saga collection I only had like 2 or 3 out of 100+ figures that wouldnt stand. In a few months of the Saga line release that number jumped to almost 30. It sucks but what can yado?
    Jango Fett- Schmango Fett

All I do is put them in a standing position although it takes a while for them to stand, they come along.
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

I've got 5 of this figure.. 3 of them stand real well and the ones that do stand, their magnets suck... grrrr! Hangar Duel still rules though!

I'm waiting for Anakin Skywalker Wedding Scene, if it has a cloak, metal lightsaber and an interchangeable arm, it could actually top Hangar Duel