Come join SirSteves Fantasy Hockey League

Hello, fellow formuites! We are looking for a few good members to come join the inaugural SirSteves Fantasy Hockey League. What better way to show off your NHL hockey prowess and knowledge.

The league is run off Yahoo.com and is free to join. I will post the rules Yahoo uses as originally posted by league creator Rogue II. You can follow the link to the thread by clicking on my signature at the bottom of this post (The one that says 'Coolest Game on Earth') or you can go to the Miscellaneous:Other section of the forum where the thread is posted. We are hoping to get 8 to 10 members to join.

Hope to hear from a few of you!

Rules for the league:

<<If you don't have a Yahoo ID, you will need to get one. They are free.

I'll create a league and give you the info.

Once you create your team, you can either rank the players yourself or have use the default rankings. If you pre-rank the players yourself, make sure you rank at least 150.

When eveyone is ready, there will be an "auto-draft" that picks the teams according to how everyone ranks the players on their respective lists. After the teams are chosen, you can add, drop, and trade players.

Each week, you go against another team. There are 10 statistical categories. You get a point for each category you lead.

Each team will have:
    2 Left Wings
    2 Right Wings
    2 Centers
    4 Defencemen
    2 Goalies
    3 Bench players (can be any position)>>
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

It seems that we have six teams.

We are looking for at least two more teams to complete our league.

Again, if you are interested click on the link on my signature or look for us in the Miscellaneous:Other section of the forums.

Plus, I'll give you a cookie
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Why on earth would you guys think us Canadians would want to join a hockey league?

Both Olympic gold medals? Oh. NOW I get it.......PPPPPFFFFFFFFTT!

GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Originally posted by jjreason
    Why on earth would you guys think us Canadians would want to join a hockey league?

Both Olympic gold medals? Oh. NOW I get it.......PPPPPFFFFFFFFTT!

Well . . . Well . . . we aaaaaaa . . . .uhmmmmmm . . . who won the Women Pairs Olympic Bobsled?

Huh? I didn't hear ya?

I thought so.

scratch that...its not how i'm used to playing a pool. my apolgies.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Originally posted by fourtwo
    scratch that...its not how i'm used to playing a pool. my apolgies.
    In the immortal words of Wayne Gretzky (of which I will badly construe): "100% of the time you don't shoot, you don't score."

Meaning?

Take a chance. C'mon, join it'll be fun. I never played this type of format either (I always played, you pick your own team based on salaries, you don't play against any teams or individuals, rather than everybody registered).

Plus, don't forget my offer.

i'd just prefer to have the players i want. not a randomly selected group.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D