Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Man...You guys were actually starting to scare me!!!
    Thank God for the last 3 or 4 posts, when people finally started naming off the all time greats like: The Shinning, Psycho, NotLD, Texas Chainsaw Masacre. I don't think anyone has Mentioned 'Friday the 13th' yet, Monkey Shines and what about Hellraiser! However, those that have been mentioned are definitely some of the best ever like, JAWS, The Exorcist, Nightmare on Elm Street, Silence of the Lambs, Halloween, Amityville Horror, and Poltrigeist!
    You guys have missed all the C's though too like: Carrie, Christine, Cat's Eye, Children of the Corn!!!
    I think The 6th Sense can be added, and some campy ones like The Thing, The Blob, and Childs Play! I'd add Creep Show, but it's been so long since I've seen it that I can't remember if it was actually scary or just funny!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

I watched The Last House on the Left on DVD tonight . . . I need to take a shower now.

Originally posted by The 'Xir
    I'd add Creep Show, but it's been so long since I've seen it that I can't remember if it was actually scary or just funny!
    Well, I'd have to say it was more funny now that I'm an adult, although I have to say the whole idea of getting burried up to your neck in the sand on the beach and having to wait for high tide to drown still pretty much creeps me OUT!

I mentioned Friday the 13th, I grew up on those as I didn't normally watch Disney. I loved my horror movies, thanks to my Mom for renting them for me and watching them with me!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Creepshow 2 spins a nice yarn about a buried old man who returns from the grave for his Father's Day cake . . .

*still feeling dirty about LHOTL*

Originally posted by Caesar
    Creepshow 2 spins a nice yarn about a buried old man who returns from the grave for his Father's Day cake . . .
    You are kidding about that, right?
    Back and more bearded than ever before

No, I think it's actually a pretty cool segment.

Or are you actually asking if I made up the story?
    In that case, no - it's really in the movie.

Yea it sure kicks Michael Jackson's Thriller all around the office.

Wait I think that is actually Creepshow 1, you are thinking of.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Creepshow 2 had the story about the wooden Indian statue at that store that had its owners robbed and killed, a story about that hitchhiker dude who dies, and a story about some black ooze stuff in a lake that kills the people who swim in it. That's what I meant by kidding.

That story you're talking about is from the first Creepshow, Caesar. Best part of it all, Ed Harris taking a headstone to the skull! I agree man, that story from Creepshow always got me as a kid. I love it.

Like I said, It's been so long I don't remember half of it, was Creepshow the one with the scene where all the bugs and/or roaches were all crawling out of the sink? What was that? Actuallly maybe that was Fright Night! Wow, talk about campy!!!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

Yep, Creepshow had that as it's final story. I think the segment was titled They're Creeping Up On You, or something close to that.