Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Best Horror movies

By dividing movies into their genres, what are some of your favorite horror flicks? I myself am not a horror or gore fan, so my list will be small.

Silence of the Lambs
    Nightmare on Elm St. 2

That's it. You've gotta have more than that!
    "That's what Sheev said."

The only movie that really had me scared outta my britches was American Werewolf in London.

Other than that I like the Evil Dead series for pure silliness value.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Ok, here it goes:

The Omen I, II and III
    The exorcist
    Amytiville I and II...(Satanic and the possesion) im not sure if Amytiville is writen correctly though...
    As always...........L

Silence of the Lambs
    Omen series
    Exorcist
    Amityville series
    Hellraiser series
    Evil Dead I, II
    se7en
    8mm

It's arguably a horror movie- Sleepy Hollow. Tim Best Director Ever Burton at his very best.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

The Scream movies......
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I saw the Exorcist with my brother for the first time earlier in the month. It was so scary that we both agreed to stop the movie towards the end and finish the ending the next day (during daylight) because it was getting too late and spookier into the night. Let me just say for a movie made over 25 years ago, that is one chilling movie.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

The first one I remember seeing that really scared me was Steven King's 'It'. Then I thought 'I don't need to be afraid of this. And my pants are washable.'

Titanic
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Thumbs up

The Exorcist
    Some Twilight Zone stuff was scary
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."