Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free Star Wars figure giveaway!!

Check it out, this site is having a contest and giving away a whole collection of Saga Figures released in the year 2002. Free Star Wars Figures Contest
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Lmao! You had me going there for a second. Then when I saw the URL before it was completely loaded I thought it didn't look very official. Good one.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I saw what the link was before i clicked on it. I clicked on it anyway and thought it was funny.

Holy crap! Who woulda thunk that Yoda was ripped like that under those robes??!

Daaaaaaaamn!

J

*counts down until this thread is closed.....*
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    *counts down until this thread is closed.....*
    Here is the part where I pretend I was not fooled by this. And though it is within my power as a Moderator, I will let this stand for now, as it is a good gag.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Hmmm....but it has also been done before....not too long ago....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

But my mom says I'm smart.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Yeah..... heh..... that was mildy amusing the first twenty seven million, six hundred thirty seven thousand, nine hundred and fifty two times someone did this exact same thing on every website in the known universe last year.
    Last edited by Boba Rhett; 09-27-2002 at 08:59 PM.

Man! And I was making such great progress at the 12 step program on self esteem I've been attending!

Now I guess, there's no point going on anymore.

(walks over to the ledge)

Goodbye cruel world!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.