Re-Seals - How To Spot

I've been watching Ebay UK lately, and a lot of resealed vintage figs have been cropping up. Mainly 12backs.

The auctions state that it uses the original card and original bubble.

I was just wondering, if I ever found one at a collectors fair or something, How do I tell the difference between original & resealed ??

Any help would be great.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Frustrating, but I'd be searching desparately for any signs of paper seal on the card inside the bubble. It was wicked hard to hatch a figure back in the times wiithout buggering up the coloured section the figure laid upon. The re-sealing of an old bubble to a perfect vintage card would, I think, be near impossible to spot. Good luck, though.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I dont but any vintage carded SW or ISB without seeing the product in person simply for that reason.My husband and I have bulit a nice collection over the years and I've been fooled a few times. I've seen some figs on cards in person that I had a very VERY hard time seeing any evidence of resealing(but they were) so buyer beware even if you see it in person and if it's to good to be true it probably is.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)