Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Who wants more Expanded Universe!!??

I personally love the new saga collection. But I find myself wanting more. I want more Expanded Universe! Wouldn't it be sweet to have Jedi Knight Solo children. How about Kyp Durron? Or Exar Kun? Or Corran Horn? hasbro could put what novel or comic or whatever the character is from instead of the movie. Or hasbro could go before the movies and make Ulic Qel-Droma or Naga Sadow. Admiral Pellaeon? I would pay good money for a three pack of the teenage Jedi Knight Solo children or some of the new Jedi Order.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Kakorotto; 09-28-2002 at 12:19 PM.
    I want Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo New Jedi Order Figures!

I would love to see a Kyakhta and Bulgan two-pack, maybe with a suubatar. And a non-crazy Luminara could get released at the same time, perhaps with a base of the floating sand thing (these are from The Approaching Storm). Also, I'd like to have a Bant figure, and a Xanatos, and some other characters from Jedi Apprentice series. Also, some Demolition figures, like Wade Vox, Quagga, and Pugwis, should be released with holograms of their respective vehicles (i.e. Landspeeder, ATT, Podracer). I'm not too partial to EU, but the ones I've listed above shoild be made.

Very interesting thread here I see... I really hope that 2003 or maybe even 2004 could be another EU year... Kyp Durron, the Solo twins, and Chewbacca's nephew (or is it cousin?) Perhaps another one inline who be maybe a Mara Jade and perhaps a Jedi Master Luke..

Cheers...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

I think I'd like more EU if they're done like Obi Wan Kenobi - Cold Weather gear in the POTJ range, that's such a cool figure!
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Count Dooku Jedi Master figure and also a more accurate Kyle Katarn figure

Very interesting thread here I see... I really hope that 2003 or maybe even 2004 could be another EU year... Kyp Durron, the Solo twins, and Chewbacca's nephew (or is it cousin?) Perhaps another one inline who be maybe a Mara Jade and perhaps a Jedi Master Luke..

Cheers...
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY THING I WANT MORE, IS MORE LANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I want more from the films first.

Exspecially a Pilot Battle Droid, I've been waiting years for one.

sorry to disturb you guys but this is the wrong section
    -just kidding-

I would basicly want some resculpts of the EU characters done before like Mara Jade, Darktrooper, Luke Jedi Master etc.
    and maybe a Count Dooku Jedi Master
    oh and a Kir Kanos
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

No. Movies first then other stuff when their imaginations start to wander and the line is getting tired. It's bad enough with the concept stuff creeping in but with EU as well... just, no.

No offense to EU fans but, no.