Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine often decides that he's tired of whatever I'm asking him to do and starts playing light tag. He seems to only want to play "do you remember" if he's just been turned on or has been left alone for a while. Also, background noise seems to cause him to get really confused and uncooperative. Despite this, he is a wonderful toy. I'm amazed at how much he can do the 75% of the time that he is cooperating. I think of it like a pet...it's not the smartest thing in the world and it doesn't always do what I say, but it's a lot of fun when it does cooperate. Besides, I'll take changing batteries to cleaning out the cat litter any day.

sounds like r2 wants you guys to stop nagging him about people that he knows! j/k! Maybe r2 has a pesonality of his own and doesn't like talking sometimes!
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

My artoo has the above mentioned behaviour as well. Is there anyone with an artoo that does not display this behaviour?

Does anyone know where I can find the list of commands for the Interactive R2? I don't know what happened to mine, and they don't seem to be on the Hasbro website anymore.

Thanks in advance.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    Does anyone know where I can find the list of commands for the Interactive R2?
    Man... I've been looking, but I can't find it. I'll keep looking and post them if I find them. (Hmmm...)
    plasticfetish.net