Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question No New SWTFs After June????

Ok, we all know of the third wave of Star Wars Transformers coming out in June. Those being Jango Fett / Slave-1, Clone Pilot / ARC-170, Emperor Palpatine / Imperial Shuttle and Han Solo, Chewbacca / Millennium Falcon. But what about after that? Are we, who like this line, going to have to wait 6 months before we see new ones? Sorry, but the why Hasbro is sending them out to retail, there should be like 2 more waves before 2007. Does anyone know if Hasbro is releaseing anymore this year? Or are these 11 all we get???
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I really hope not. Unlike some people here I like the SWTF line. I just got wave 2 today and have to say they kick wave 1's A*s. I say keep up the good work hasbro and keep' em coming.

Hasbro announced there were going to be 12 this year, Han & Chewie do bring it to 12 (wave 1 had 4, waves 2 and 3 have 3, then Han & Chewie make 12). Still, I kinda doubt it, I know some haters out there say they're pegwarming, but in my area they're selling pretty well and I can't imagine they'd give that up. Maybe 3rd and 4th quarter will be surprise listings.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I really hope they continue this line. These things are great. Ok, Luke is the worst of the lot but still desent.

Anyway about Hasbro doing more, I know of 3 we'll most likely see:

1) Obi-Wan Kenobi / Blue Jedi Starfighter
    2) Anakin Skywalker / Green Jedi Starfighter
    3) Mace Windu / Purple Jedi Starfighter

I can totally see Hasbro do these, just look at the Titanium series and 3 3/4 inch JSF. 5 different paint schemes for 1 mold. Obi's blue and red, Ani's green and yellow. And now Mace gets his own fighter done for both lines. And the really sick thing is, if these are done, I get them. For 2 reasons. One, I love the SWTFs. And two the Jedi Fighters from ROTS are my favorite ships.

I'm kinda' hoping we get some new ones...

Maybe the following:

-AT-ST into AT-ST Driver
    -B-Wing into B-Wing Pilot (Ten Numb?)
    -Star Destroyer into Imperial Commander (Admiral Piett?)
    -Death Star into Tarkin (it'd be fun- admit it )
    -Republic Gunship into Clone Trooper
    -AT-AT into AT-AT Driver
    -TIE Fighter into TIE Pilot
    -Naboo Royal Starship into Amidala (If the ship was chromed)

There's a lot of potential with this line, but keeping the vehicles looking cool and the robots looking cool will be the challenge.

I just saw the Darth Maul Infiltrator, Boba Fett Slave One and Anakin TF and the Darth Maul one looks really nice. So does Anakin. Not so keen on the Slave One. I don't collect these, but I was tempted to buy Darth Maul.

Any new ship/charater is cool with me. I'm really hopeing for a Coruscant Fire Speeder / Pilot and Republic V-Wing Starfighter / Clone Pilot. And I was thinking Who could change into Jabba's Sail Barge? The only one that I thought, that would make sense is Slave Leia?.?

To bad Hasbro didn't make that cockpit on Supreme Starscream open. Have that beast as Anakin's new ride.

Naked lady robots... the mind boggles.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jangu Fett
    And I was thinking Who could change into Jabba's Sail Barge? The only one that I thought, that would make sense is Slave Leia?.
    Ummm...or maybe Jabba.

I haven't bought any of these nor do I plan on buying them but they are flying off the shelves here as well. I've heard more kids get excited over these than any other SW goods. Just the other day at WM I heard a kid literally screaming to get one. I didn't think they were that good but they obviously are.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Uh Jabba could turn into Jabba's Sail Barge! DUH!