Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Republic LAAT/c

Republic LAAT/c

Hasbro could make one of these and it not have to be any bigger than the Gunship, because the AT-TE is about the same size as the LAAT/c.

An AT-TE & LAAT/c 2 pack would be AWSOME! And it only cost $100.00.

Do you have a picture of an LAAT? Its just a Gunship with extra personel space right?
    Powdered Toast Man!

It's the Cargo Gunship that drops off the AT-TE's.

Sorry don't have a pic.

Now that would be cool!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Well, it was a pain in the arse to find a picture, since they are really only shown twice in the movie. And the second time is in Hologram in the Sepratist's War Room. It would be an intresting vehicle, but I don't see it getting made anytime soon.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	republic drop ship.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	4089  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The AT-TE holding arms could work just like the doors on the Gunship.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 09-28-2002 at 09:49 PM.

they will problem be better off if they put the two sold by themselvies. look how badly the queen's hip sold.

Originally posted by thespar
    they will problem be better off if they put the two sold by themselvies. look how badly the queen's hip sold.
    The Queen's hip would have sold a heck of alot better if they would have just made the whole queen, and not just her hip.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I don't think the AT-TE needs to be as big as everyone says. It should be scaled down enough to be resonable priced. I am sick and tired of $50+ vehicles. The Gunship was perfect at it's price and size, the AT-TE doesn't need to be scaled perfectly, as long as it is well made. It should be big enough to hold a couple of figures in it's cockpit and that's it.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

That's right BB the AT-TE needs to be to scale and priced around $100 like the AT-AT Walker.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"