Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry why dosen't anyone have figures around where i live?

no one even has anything close to vader emperors wrath or luke...why,why,why???

At least you don't live where I live. You can't find anything here in Iowa.

Why don't you guys buy a case of figures? or buy from ebay to get what you want?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Fiest off I have no money. Everytime I go to EBay and find what I want/need the item is usually at a price I'm not willing to pay. As for the case of figures, if I do this I would probably get some figs that I already have and I don't know where or how to order a case of figures.

entertainmentearth.com sells figures by the case, however you're looking at spending around $80 per case.

Unless, you're willing to pay a substantially higher price then things don't look to good when it comes to finding the latest figures. Especially if your local retail outlet doesn't stock them. I really don't know what to tell you, except maybe to save your money to order only the figures you REALLY want through the mail. This works unless you REALLY want them all, then you're screwed. Sorry.

Why not find someone to split the case with?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I think everybody has the same problem. There is never anything out there.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I'd love to help ki-adi's bro out, but he doesn't even tell us where "where i live" IS!

I'm not feeling so bad about living in Ohio now! Jeez!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I guess I shouldn't complain about not being able to find the Shimi wave, Huh. EWV, Luke X-wing, Han DSE are all over the place here. I picked them up about 2 weeks ago.
    My finger you will pull..hmmm?

It's not just you, no one has anything.

It the way Hasbro does business. Release a case or two of the new figures that everyone wants. The availability gets listed and everyone gets excited. The problem is that one or two cases could not possiblly fill demand when EVERYONE is looking. I go to Wal-Mart every morning before work. Most of the time I'm all alone BUT if news has spread that items are hitting there's two other guys there with me. After this there's usually dead time for a week or three and then suddenly you'll see figures everywhere. The last Vader wave should be showing up everywhere very soon. Luckily, this pattern is broken during the Christmas season when all stores are getting tons of stuff daily. I should think the Deluxe assortments and FX-7 wave should be pretty easy to come by.