Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

The Sith Collector Club: You will die when you're not welcome!

YOU DO NOT YET REALIZE YOUR IMPORTANCE. YOU'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN TO DISCOVER YOUR POWERS! JOIN ME AND I WILL COMPLETE YOUR TRAINING. WITH OUR COMBINED STRENGTH WE CAN END THIS DESTRUCTIVE CONFLICT AND BRING ORDER TO THE GALAXY! IF YOU ONLY KNEW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE. COME WITH ME. IT IS THE ONLY WAY.

Welcome to the Order of the Sith! Now you MUST obey your Master! You will learn the teachings of the Sith. When you have been well-trained my apprentice, WE WILL REVEAL OURSELVES and AT LAST WE WILL HAVE REVENGE!

To understand Us, you must first understand Justice! Every religion falsely claims itself the vaunted guardians of justice in the galaxy. Yet where was the justice when they persecuted others that did not believe as they did? Where was the justice when they pursued us across the galaxy and exiled us from our homes, our families, and the people we were entrusted to govern and protect? Where was their tolerance for the beliefs and freedom of sentient beings that they supposedly so valiantly defend?

Most religions are the cults of hypocrites and intolerants because they deny themselves the true power of the Force; because they deny nature itself!

The Force is created by the natural evolution of life. And in the evolution of life, the strong have always survived the weak. It is the natural order of things. The strong are supposed to dominate the weak.

The strong can choose to rule over the weak, and protect them - if they so choose - using all the power at their disposal to do so. The strong may indeed have that DUTY! We do not deny that!

But the weak and the inefficient governments the weak propone, stagnate from the paralysis of Fear. The common creatures of the galaxy are weak and so they fear the powerful and set up their political institutions to limit their officeholders' powers. Thus their inefficient governments cannot stop the genocidal slaughtering of whole races while they endlessly debate the issues in the Senates they establish to govern "justly."

Is that justice? How many suffer and die while they debate the question in a committee?

A government with a directed purpose and a clear hierarchy of leadership would never tolerate such chaos under its administration! The Sith Empire had known stability for over a thousand years! We only want to bring our enlightened justice back to the crumbling and decadent galaxy that so desperately needs our help.

WE WILL ESTABLISH ORDER!

Other religious leaders deny their converts the use of their own natural abilities that would allow themselves to gain power, make changes, perhaps even impose a New (and better) Order. They bask in the glory of how much they can be "needed" to settle petty disputes in small jurisdictions, when it is really their own inaction that allows these social crisis to escalate in the first place.

If they are ignorant to this, they violate their own highest codes they claim to hold dear.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

MANY IGNORE THAT KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES!

They don't consider the fact that there exist experiments and research they can do to learn more about their own universe and their own origins.

If they FEAR that in a New Order their gods will not be needed, then they are weak!

There is no emotion; there is peace.

Those of all other religions are only hypocrites. I HAVE MADE THE CASE THAT UNDER THEIR INFLUENCE AND THEIR "LORD'S PROTECTION, THE UNIVERSE DOES NOT KNOW PEACE!!!

If they Fear Death, they are being emotional, illogical and ignorant.

There is no Death; there is only the Force!

and....

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There's no passion, no motivation, and therefore no progress! The religious institutions and faith in prayer over science and taking initiative all serve the staus quo and therefore stagnation! A people that stagnate and do not progress beyond thier abilities are inherently weak.

THEREFORE I SUBMIT TO YOU: THOSE WHO ARE FOLLOWERS ARE THE WEAK!

It is our highest acknowledgement of the truth that the weak must be dominated by the strong. It is our duty to restore a natural order to things to the universe, to stop this abandonment of progress. To bring back Natural Justice!

THEREFORE IF THE WEAK RESIST US, THEN THEY MUST DIE!!!

It is not evil. It is the natural order of things!

Now you must ask yourself if you are a just person? Can you open your mind enough to consider the alternatives to ideas you've always been taught? Can you objectively learn about becoming a Dark Lords of the Sith?

Can you realize I am telling you the truth?

If your forbearers got one thing right it is that knowledge is power!

But then only their elites could acquire that knowledge and become learned. They begged the masses for their faith to keep them ignorant! Power corrupted them, then turned them, and made them lie to you!

BUT I AM HONEST. I OPENLY SEEK THAT POWER!

Why don't You want it too?

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE! IF YOU CAN BE TURNED, YOU WILL BECOME A POWERFUL ALLY. YOU WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET TO US.

CAN IT BE DONE?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

*Showers Tycho with Force Lightning until he kneels before his Master. Then takes his place at the head of the Sith Collector's Club*

You can't have a Sith Collector's Club without The Emperor. You have done well, my Young Apprentice. Emperor Binks demands a footrub.

*Jar Jar takes his seat in his comfy Emperor chair, as seen in ROTJ*

MTFBWY and HH!!

Emperor Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 09-29-2002 at 01:45 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

First you must learn where to put your faith:

"There is only one Lord: Lord Vader, and Lucas was His Prophet."

"And He gave His only begotten Son's right hand in sacrafice, to pay for our sins against our Patriarch, and for those against our Sister."

"Until such time, at the Climax, when the Son returns, and sweeps all sins clean from the Hand of the Father."

"For no one is innocent after all - even our Lord governs over an imprefect universe. Our training will never be complete!"

"And then with Song, we return to Nature, having been saved to live beside the Lord's last resting place in the Eternal Forest."

From this you must take into account the lesson that while other religions delude themselves that their lords are perfect, we accept, learn, and grow stronger from the knowledge that we must fight for every cubic inch of perfection in the universe. We must establish Order!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Next, a leader must be capable of instructing and correcting the blasphemies of his followers:

DARTH SIDIOUS: I have to take issue with someone mis-representing my religion on these message boards.

I refer to your signature's statement of the Sith code.

Where did you get this? There is an extreme flaw in it's statement.

Do you know what the Sith Code means?

Let me help you MY APPRENTICE!

You wrote:

There is no compassion, there is hatred.
    There is no compliance, there is aggression.
    There is no order, there is chaos.
    There is no equality, there is power.
    -The Sith Code

But what does it mean?

1) You might feel compassion for a homeless beggar wanting you to spare them some food. Do not give in to compassion and just continue the problem!

HATE THE SITUATION. Hate poverty, homelessness, etc. Do something about it! Either acquire power to eliminate, KILL the problem itself, by erecting shelters and job training centers as your Sith Temples, or become a social worker and do case work, eliminating the problem with one person at a time. Wipe it out! All of it!

2) Do not compromise. Accomplish what you set out to do. Attack! This is straight forward.

So far, so good.

There is no order; there is chaos????

3) The seeking of Power (tenet 4) without compromise (tenet 2) to destroy a poor situation for one you favor (tenet 1) means YOU establish ORDER! Palpatine, the real Darth Sidious, established a New Order (the Empire).

Tenet 3 (ought to be) There is no deliberation; there is ORDER!
    This is one of the highest Sith values!!!

Tenet 4 I think we covered.

I just needed to set you straight! DO NOT FAIL ME AGAIN, Lord Sidious!

The Sith Code:

There is no compassion; there is Hatred!
    There is no compliance; there is Aggression!
    There is no deliberation; there is Order!
    There is no equality, there is Power!

I don't want to be within 20 feet when the Son climaxes.

Well, at the time of one Climax on the hunt to aquire control of this galaxy:

A Republic Gunship CloneTrooper Pilot was acquired at KB Toys in San Diego, CA. He will add to our armies we'll assemble.

A weak Senator from Naboo was caught in her fighter pilot flight gear at the same location. She will be sacraficed, and nailed to cardboard and bubble plastic on my carded wall!

And a Bounty Hunter who can fly a starship was found that will be the source for our army of Clones.

A Tusken Raider we needed to ELIMINATE from our want lists was taken along with a Massif that was supposed to be protecting him.

The treachery of a Neimoidian Senator, one Lott Dodd, who was doing so well at evading us, was finally caught - his crown was removed!

A Soldier dared to Rebel against us and shaved his face innocent and clean so he thought he could hide alongside a commoner he resembled. He too was caught by your Sith Lord!

And a Toydarian Junk Dealer only proved that the corruptible can always be bought!

KB Toys has the Force. Go there my apprentices. Seek its power. Acquire it and conquer! Control of the Galaxy will once again be yours!

Wow, you found all of those at KB ? Around here KayBee and ToyWorks are like dumping grounds for old product.

Hmm, I'll have to be on the lookout for that Padme and Lott Dodd, the 2 I really want. And also the Clone pilot since I bought a Gunship recently.

What was the ratio of available figures? Are the Clones at all more bountiful? I hope so, because I'm assuming a lot of people will want 2 for their Gunship(s). I know I want 2 !

Congratulations on your new acquisitions, my Young Apprentice. My local Toydarian Dealers have been quite unhelpful in acquiring anything new, and many have still eluded me. I may have to resort to the use of Bounty Hunters from the dreaded moon of E-Bay.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Emperor Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

To adequately crew a SINGLE Gunship, you need 4 of those guys.

2 firing guns, and 2 piloting the ship in the cockpit.

I only got 1 because I share with a circle of collectors I'm in here in San Diego. But eventually, we'll all get the quantities we want with 7 people actively DOMINATING 7 different KB stores in our area!

I want 16 total, or more. The figure is great. Doesn't bend at the elbows (like bicep curls) but does swivel there, and at the wrists. The gun actually takes up NO room in the hold. The pilot must stand in there, however.

And it looks good!

SHIPMENT QUANTITY

They got 6 cases of Star Wars figures in a DROP SHIPMENT.

This is not a truck shipment. It will NOT be on the truck manifest.

They have e-mail access to the drop shipment contents, as they must respond back and verify they got it. My store's drop came in Thursday afternoon. The only thing in it was the 6 SW cases.

Trucks go to KB every Thursday, and they stock after and before store hours. So if you arrive before openings on Fridays (or Saturdays if they don't finish) you can WIPE THEM OUT! ALL OF THEM!

Get every last Gunship Pilot like a SITH! Use your agressive feelings! Seize the moment when you can exercise your power!

The cases consist of:

3 Gunship Pilots
    3 Padme
    3 Jango
    1 Han * I think
    1 Chewie * I think
    1 Obi-Wan * I think

I was not able to be there for the drop shipment, and it caught us quite unexpectedly, or else I might have had 18 Gunship pilots and not needed to return to KB or have friends pursue more figures at other stores.

Actually, since I share with 6 others, who want at least 2, with others preferring some exhorbinant quantities, I would have only been able to keep 3 out of 18 at this time, had I gotten them all.

The POWER is in the fact that our group did successfully find 4-1-3 at other stores. So that was 9 between all of us (counting mine) so we just let one guy who only does "carded-and-loose" to finish on his figure set.

Padme actually seemed to be harder to acquire. Our group got 5 of her total I think.

Jango sits. It's a great figure, but I myself will get the exclusive Slave-One that comes with this figure. It's also the 4th Jango Figure (5th if you count deluxe) in one year. I like Kamino and Final Battle best myself.

So...at what post number did you lunatics actualluy start believeing this SITH stuff? 1000, 2000???

I just need to know so I can stop posting here.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi