Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well....

Well....

When Yoda dies and says, "There is another Skywalker."
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

You do know that Leia is Lukes twin sister don't you? And that Organa isn't her birth name?

Originally posted by master jedi
    You do know that Leia is Lukes twin sister don't you? And that Organa isn't her birth name?
    You've ruined the movie for Grif
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Wow...!

And I DO mean "WOW!"

...and quite possibly, "D'oh!"
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Question Re: Well.... huh? Wha-?

Originally posted by Grif
    When Yoda dies and says, "There is another Skywalker."
    ... he finishes the sentence fragment, right? Was this supposed to be a lead-in question or something? Or an answer to another question? Hmmm... interesting this is, yes? Ponder it I shall.

Massive confusion ensues... Arr.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Re: Re: Well.... huh? Wha-?

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Massive confusion ensues... Arr.
    Maybe Grif was meant to "reply" to a post but instead pressed the "new topic" button by mistake?It makes sence?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Looks like it!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I think this was supposed to be a post for the "Most Important Scene in the Classic Trilogy" thread.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Red face Stupid Me...

BigBarada hit it right on the button. I might as well just erase this thread.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

What the heck is going on here? Laser tag anyone? How about some frisbee Grif?
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !