Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Episode 1 dvd easter eggs??

Well, like the subject line says.

I was wondering if anyone found one or more. I figured on dvd like this GL would have included something on Episode 2??

Later and thanks, Darth Chevy
    Lost your Ewok? Try looking under my tires!!

Not another easter egg thread.

On disc one:
    To get a 2 minute outtakes video go to the options menu.
    Press 10+ and 1 then press enter
    Press 3 then enter
    Press 8 then enter

On disc 2:
    To get a secret deleted scenes interview go to the Deleted Scenes Only menu.
    Scroll up until you hilight Doc Menu. Press left so that a laser gate projector thingy is hilighted and then press enter.

Guess, I should have been more specific!

For those of us who don't have dvd-rom, but, have a dvd player, Are there any??

Also, I looked for the answer before posting and found some threads for dvd-rom, but, again, nothing for dvd players.

Sorry, Darth Chevy
    Lost your Ewok? Try looking under my tires!!

The ones I mentioned can be accessed on a DVD player.
    The only thing I know of that's exclusive to the DVD-rom is the web link.

On disc 2: To get a secret deleted scenes interview go to the Deleted Scenes Only menu.
    Scroll up until you hilight Doc Menu. Press left so that a laser gate projector thingy is hilighted and then press enter.
    this works on the first two hidden scenes.

What do you mean by press 10+?

I dont have a + button...
    All your base are belong to us!

Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan
    What do you mean by press 10+?

I dont have a + button...
    I dunno why this sticks in my head, but I remember someone saying that if you don't have a 10+ button, just hit 1 twice followed by 3 and 8. (for "1138", get it?) I don't even have a DVD, but that little tidbit has been rolling around in my head for a while now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by master jedi
    Not another easter egg thread.

On disc one:
    To get a 2 minute outtakes video go to the options menu.
    Press 10+ and 1 then press enter
    Press 3 then enter
    Press 8 then enter

On disc 2:
    To get a secret deleted scenes interview go to the Deleted Scenes Only menu.
    First of All I don't have a "options menu" I have a "play movie","Languages" and something else, is these the opions menu your talking about?

For the 2nd one, do you have to press left?Or do just leave it? Cause everytime I press left,It highlights another button,help!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

First of All I don't have a "options menu" I have a "play movie","Languages" and something else, is these the opions menu your talking about?
    What do you mean there is no options menu? On disc one there are 3 menus. The menus are 'Play Movie' 'Chapters' and 'Options'.

If it's any help the outtakes video is title 3.

Originally posted by master jedi

What do you mean there is no options menu? On disc one there are 3 menus. The menus are 'Play Movie' 'Chapters' and 'Options'.

If it's any help the outtakes video is title 3.
    I'm not sure if the Australian DVD is different from the US one but the only thing on ours is

play movie
    Chapters
    Languages

But no option button?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious